Chapter One: Proclamation

Bella's  pov

It was a nice spring day in Auradon with a gentle breeze coming in through the window. Prince Ben stood on a platform while a designer took measures of his suit for the coronation. He was staring at the Isle of the Lost where Villains, their side kicks, and children lived. I often did the same exact thing feeling something pulling me towards it.

" You look like mom." Ben commented making the me look over and smile.

" Thanks Ben. Nervous ?" She asked leaning away from the balcony doorway and towards him. 

Even from here I could see how nervous he was to tell Dad the proclamation he had in place. Despite us being Twins, Ben was going to be crowned King being the oldest and I was going to remain a Princess, but a princess that would always stick by his side.

" Very." He said and looked towards the island again.

I looked over also and smiled seeing the rocky island." Somethings on that island." I spoke feeling the longing in my heart." I stared at it since I was five and can't take my eyes off of it and....these weird dreams."

" Me and you both." Ben commented and continued to stare. 

The designer yet again moved Ben's head and I laughed seeing his annoyed face.

" Head."

Ben laughed before looking back to me." How was it meeting the Prince of Easton ?"

" Horrible." I said rolling her eyes." I'm tired of these princes and them thinking I'm automatically a doll."

" That bad ?"

" Yes. Prince Valor called me a foxy women. I hate it ! All these princes do is look at my looks and automatically believe they can degrade me." I said before looking to the isle." I just want someone to love me....for me."

" How is it possible you're going to be crowned King next month ?" We heard and turned to see King Adam and Queen Belle walk into the room or as we liked to call, Mom and Dad." You're just a baby."

Mom giggled," They're turning sixteen dear."

" Hey Pops." Ben and I said with a big smile on our faces at the sight of our parents. 

I still couldn't believe to this day my parents were the famous Beauty and the Beast. They had a love for each other that I grew around and it was why I wanted to find my own true love. Have a love like they do.

" Sixteen. It's far too young to be crowned king." Dad protested looking over to Ben." I didn't make a good decision till I was a least forty two"

" You decided to marry me at Twenty eight." Mom interjected.

" It was entire you or the teapot." King Adam joked while winking at Ben and I except Mom didn't look to please." Kidding."

" Mom. Dad."

" Ah." The designer said stopping Ben from walking any further.

I turned back to my parents and started to talk for him since I was going to be his adviser and had to get use to speaking sometimes for him.