Chapter Six: Goodnight Princess

Third Person Pov

That night, Bella was awake because of what happened. No matter how much she tried to sleep it off, her mind reminded her what she had done. Her family came by to try and talk, but she locked the door. Lonnie never came into their room for anything. It was 12:30 Am and Bella worried her friend was in trouble, so she got up to check on her. She heard giggling and saw the door to Audrey's room open ajar.

" What a freak." She heard one of the students say followed by all of them laughing.

" Yeah, you can have my pj's Lonnie. Don't go to the room with the monster." Audrey said making all the girls in the room laugh again except Lonnie, who cringed a bit.

" I wonder if Belle and Beast aren't her real parents. Maybe she's a Isle girl."

" Whatever she is, she's a mistake to Belle and Beast now."

Bella leaned against the wall and let the tears fall down her face. She walked to the edge of the hallway hearing the laughs over her old friends going into what a monster she was.

" No, I think I'll stay in tonight." She sang leaning against the wall for support." Skip the conversations and the Oh, I'm fine's. No, I'm no stranger to surprise. This paper town has let me down too many times."

" Why do I even try ?" She sang moving down the hall and holding her arms." Give me a reason why. I thought that I could trust you, never mind. Why all the switching sides? Where do I draw the line? I guess I'm too naive to read the signs."

" I'm just lookin' for some real friends. All they ever do is let me down." She sang wiping her tears away when she saw some people on the other end of the hall running from her." Every time I let somebody in. Then I find out what they're all about. I'm just lookin' for some real friends. Wonder where they're all hidin' out. I'm just lookin' for some real friends. Gotta get up out of this town."

She made herself outside feeling the chill of the night settle her body and help with nerves jolting her body.

" I stay up, talkin' to the moon." She sang looking up to the fully lit sky." Been feelin' so alone in every crowded room. Can't help but feel like something's wrong, yeah. Cause the place I'm livin' in just doesn't feel like home."

" I'm just lookin' for some real friends. All they ever do is let me down." She sang looking to her reflection in the fountain." Every time I let somebody in. Then I find out what they're all about. I'm just lookin' for some real friends. Wonder where they're all hidin' out. I'm just lookin' for some real friends. Gotta get up out of this town."

She splash the water getting up and using the back entrance to the library. It was better that way. No one would really see her enter and run away that she would hurt them like Chad Charming.

" Lookin' for some real friends." She sang quietly noticing the library up ahead." I just wanna talk about nothin' with someone that means something."

She turned to where the boys dorms were noticing all the lights off and felt helpless knowing she couldn't even talk to Carlos.

" Spell the names of all our dreams and demons. For the times that I don't understand." She sang letting a tear drop." Tell me, what's the point of a moon like this. When I'm alone again? Can I run away to somewhere beautiful. Where nobody knows my name?"