Chapter Fifteen: It's Going Down

Third person pov

The Limo ride was quiet with Lonnie sitting in the front with Jay and Carlos with Bella in the back. She was staring out the window thinking long and hard on her brother. Carlos looked up and smiled at her lightly before grabbing her hand.

" You okay ?"

" Just worried." She was quick to say looking over to him." I don't want to lose Ben. I don't want to lose anyone. I just want him and Mal back."

" You're not going to lose him. I promise." Carlos said making her smile.

They got to the isle seeing Evie and Mal already waiting their. They exited the car with Bella going straight to Mal and Evie.

" Oh, Lonnie!" Mal said shocked to see her here.

Lonnie smiled looking over to Bella." I made them bring me."

" We might need extra hands."

" Oh, I'm so glad."

" Hi. Welcome to the Isle." Evie joked and turned to Bella."It's good to see you."

" Ooh. Here, let me see." Mal said making the girls turn to see Carlos handed over the wand." Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon."

"Alright, Are we ready ?"

" Yeah. Let's get my brother back." Bella said seeing Mal went first followed by Evie, Jay, Lonnie, and Bella. Carlos turned seeing dude and pointed to him.

" Stay ! I mean it." Carlos said before catching up to Bella in front of him.

He grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Bella thanked the lord he did cause her nerves were all over the place. The minute they came to the other side they were spotted.

" Hey, guys ! They're here !"

" Welcome !"

" Finally !" Uma said loudly bouncing up and down like a child." Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin. You need some motivation ? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself How long you think I'll remain patient."

With those words, Bella looked over and gasped seeing her brother was really over a plank ready to die and be eaten by god knows what. Carlos saw Bella move forward and lightly pulled her away glaring at Uma.

" I'll throw him overboard. And let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand, or he'll be ripped apart."

" Now let's all just be smart. Although for you, that must be hard. You'll get your want. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all ? I guess we're finding out tonight."

"  Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown, If you don't, it's going down." The Pirates sang glaring deeply.

" Let's go, make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down." Bella and the VK's sang imitating their dancing. Bella felt a new feeling. Confidence. She was determined to get her brother now.