Oneshot 10

Dedicated to AngelGalaxy0- I hope you like it!

OLIVER POV

Barry and I are currently looking for Flora- a lovesick sociopathic meta who is terrorising Central City. Barry told me she got her powers after the Particle Accelerator explosion. We had searched for most of the night and had no luck. I went back to the meeting point to see him standing there.

"Barry, you find any trace of her?" I asked.

"No. She's good at covering her tracks, I'll give her that." he replied.

"You're the fastest man alive! If anyone could catch her, it was you! She should have been an easy catch, but because your head wasn't in the game, she got away!" I said, raising my voice a little.

"I've had a tough day, OK!" he yelled back.

FLORA POV

I watched them fighting. They were both extremely handsome, I have to admit. I knew that I would never stand a chance with either of them, so I decided to help them. I put my gloved hand to my lips and blew the man in green a kiss. The pink dust flew towards him and hit him square in the chest.

"Good luck boys, you'll need it." I said, smirking.

OLIVER POV

 Pain coursed through my entire body and I had no idea why. I fell to my knees in agony and Barry was immediately beside me.

"Oliver, are you OK? What happened?" he asked.

"I don't know. One minute I'm fine, and then this happens." I replied.

Barry's eyes widened and he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Barry, what is it?" I asked.

"She's here." he replied.

"What? How do you know?" I asked, getting more irritated.

"You're having similar experiences to those who got hit by her powers." he told me.

"What happened to them?" I asked.

"They died."

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps down the alley attracted my attention. I got up, pushed Barry behind me and drew my bow, ready to attack.

"I must admit, I didn't think the effects would show this quickly. Your feelings are strong." a female voice said.

"Show yourself." I said.

A girl dressed in black leggings, black boots and a deep purple tank top stepped out. She smiled at us.

"What did you do to me?" I asked.

"Helped you." she said before dropping a device.

It exploded and sent pink smoke everywhere. I grabbed Barry and threw us both to the floor.

"Oliver, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Protecting you! I can't lose you Barry!" I yelled.

"What?" Barry asked, shocked.

"I care about you too much to lose you Barry!" I replied, my voice softer.

As soon as the smoke cleared, we got up and surveyed the area. She was gone. Suddenly, Barry's ringtone pierced the silence.

"Iris, what's wrong?" he asked, concern riddled in his voice and his facial features.

A wave of jealousy coursed through my body. I marched right up to Barry, snatched the phone away from him and destroyed it.

"What the hell?" he asked,anger taking over his entire body.

I was then aware of a second wave of pain, more torturous than the last working its way through every part of me. I collapsed to the floor and began to scream in pain. It felt like I had a triple dose of Mirakuru and Vertigo running though my veins.

"There's only one way to save him!" a voice yelled.

Barry whipped round and yelled "What did you do to him Flora?"

"I told you- I helped him!" she replied.

"What, by killing him?" he asked.

"No. Those people died because they never realised what was in front of them- what they had been missing." she replied.

"What are you blabbering on about?" he asked.

"Love. Pure, unconditional love. Find it and end his pain!" she yelled.

I turned to Oliver and finally saw it. His gaze was full of love and it was all aimed at me. I finally knew what I had to do to save his life.

I hope you enjoyed this story Angel. I really enjoyed writing it.

Requests are still open!

Until next time- bye!

:)