Oneshot 12

Dedicated to TheHellcat666

Y/N= your name

Slade POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head was pounding and everything was blurry. I slowly sat up and realised I was tied up. I tried to break free, but the bonds only became tighter.

"Mr Wilson, glad to see you're awake." a voice said.

I looked up and saw a blurry figure making it's way towards me. I blinked a few times and everything became clear. It was Fyers.

"Let me go you bastard." I spat.

He crouched down next to me and whispered "You shouldn't be saying that to the man holding 2 people you care about hostage."

My blood ran cold as he stood up and shouted "Bring them out!"

I looked at the truck and was forced to watch them drag out Shado and Y/N. They were made to kneel in front of me. I made eye contact with each of them, trying to reassure them that they'd be OK.

"So, Mr Wilson, you're probably wondering what we're doing here tonight." Fyers said as he stood behind them.

I nodded and he said "One of these ladies must die. Choose."

My heart shattered and a tear slipped down my cheek. I couldn't choose and I wouldn't.

"If you don't choose I will kill them both." he said, aiming the gun at Y/N's head.

"No!" I yelled.

"Choose!" he yelled, pointing the gun at Shado.

"I swear to god, I will kill you!" I yelled, fighting to free myself.

"Fine. Have it your way." he said, aiming the gun at Y/N.

I immediately got up and put my body between the gun and Y/N. He smiled before turning and putting a bullet in Shado's head.

"No." Y/N whispered.

Fyers cut my binds, then Y/N's. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around me. I immediately hugged her back, pulling her closer to me. I suddenly realised that I had deep feelings for her, and I feel like an idiot for taking so long to realise it. I suddenly became aware of my shirt getting wet. I looked down and saw she was crying.

"Shh. You're safe now darling. He can't hurt you." I said, kissing her temple.

"Slade..." she began.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Promise you'll protect me?" she asked.

I looked at her, cupped her face in my hand and placed my lips on hers. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. After a few seconds, we pulled apart.

"I promise. Nothing will ever hurt you as long as I live." I said.

"I love you Slade." she said.

My heart stopped. I never imagined I'd hear this.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you Slade. To be honest, I always have." she said.

"I love you too." I replied.