Oneshot 11

Dedicated to SnartMiniMarshmellow

FELICITY POV

"Big Belly Burger, can I take your order please." the lady said.

"Yeah, can I please have a double cheeseburger, large fries and a large soda please." I said.

"Of course. Do you want that delivered?"she asked.

"Yes please." I replied.

"Very well Ms. Smoak. It'll be there in around 20 minutes." she said.

"Thank you." I said before hanging up the phone.

I put my phone on the table and continued to try and track down Slade. We have the cure and we know how we will administer it- all we need now is the man of the hour. After 10 minutes of trying the doorbell goes off. I grab my purse off the table, walk over to the door and unlock it.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Hello Ms. Smoak." a familiar voice said.

I looked up and my blood ran cold. Slade Wilson was standing there. I quickly slammed my door, locked it and ran. I grabbed my tablet off the desk before skidding into my room and hiding in my closet. I knew it was totally cliche but I had nowhere else to go but under my bed. I quickly sent an SOS to the team to let them know what was going on. Suddenly, I heard my front door being kicked in. I held my breath and hoped Oliver would get here in time.

"Where are you Ms. Smoak?" he asked.

I could hear his footsteps around the apartment until he stopped.

"I know you're in the bedroom Ms. Smoak, so come out and we can talk." he said.

I stayed silent and didn't move a muscle in fear of being discovered. Without warning, his footsteps rapidly entered my room and stopped outside my hiding spot. The doors were ripped open and my eyes went wide in fear.

"Hey there." he said.

His hand wrapped around my throat and pulled me out. I dropped my tablet, but thankfully he didn't see it.He raised me above him and tightened his grip. I began to gasp for air.

"This was inevitable. Oliver destroyed everything I ever loved, so I'm doing the same to him." he said.

*********************************************************

OLIVER POV

Diggle and I ran up the stairs to Felicity's apartment. I hoped and prayed we would get to her in time. As we reached her floor, I could see the door was broken. We walked into the apartment and frantically searched for her.

"Oliver." Diggle said.

I looked at him and followed his gaze. I almost collapsed in grief at the sight of Felicity lying on the bedroom floor, not moving. I rushed over and knelt beside her. Her neck was covered in bruises and her face had a permanent look of horror etched onto it.

"No. Felicity please don't leave me." I whispered.

I suddenly became aware that Diggle was behind me.

"I'm so sorry man." he said, kneeling down next to me.

I pulled Felicity into me and began to cry. She was the light of my life and I would never see her again. Slade had done the one thing I set out to prevent- he had destroyed my world completely. 

I hope everyone is enjoying my little stories. If you want me to write one for you, I will do it. Until next time- bye! :)