Reunited (Part 2)

Dedicated to JamieRone

Juliet POV

It's been 6 months since I returned to Central City. Mom tried so hard to get Chase and I back together, but I was having none of it. After months of nagging, I snapped and told her everything he did before moving out. I've also been upholding the promise Oliver and I made- I was getting rid of all the people poisoning my city (with the help of the Flash every now and then).

RING RING

I pulled out my phone and saw it was Oliver. I smiled and answered it.

"Hey you." I said.

"Hi Juliet. How have you been?" he asked.

"Good. I haven't been caught yet if that's what you mean." I said, laughing.

Oliver laughed too and said "Good. I knew they'd never catch my cunning and foxy partner in crime."

"Now, now Queen. Behave yourself otherwise I'll have to come over there and straighten you out." I replied.

He sucked in a breath and said "Wow, that's harsh. What kind of punishment did you have in mind?"

"Oh you have no idea." I replied.

He laughed and said "Listen, all joking aside- I need your help."

I immediately replied "I'm on my way."

                                              ****

Oliver POV

Juliet arrived an hour ago and now, we were infiltrating Merlyn Global Group. We finally made it to Malcolm's office and Felicity was hacking his systems. I turned to my right and saw Juliet looking at the skyline. I walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She looked up at me and rested her head on my chest.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said.

I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back and relaxed against me. I leaned into her ear.

"You can't hide anything from me. I know you." I whispered.

I felt her shudder against me before asking "How well?"

I smiled and said "Not well enough."

We began to sway and she seductively asked "How well would you like to know me?"

I chuckled and said "Intimately."

"Guys, the comm channel is still open. I heard everything you just said."  Diggle said.

We looked at each other and smirked. I squeezed her hips and said "To be continued."

                                         ****

We were finally back in the lair. We got all the information we needed and we now knew what Malcolm was up to.

"Felicity, can you find out where he's keeping the device?" I asked.

"Not tonight Oliver. There's something we need to talk about now." she said.

"What could so important that it can't wait until we stop Malcolm?" I asked.

"John!" she shouted as she spun round in her chair.

He walked in and sat on the table next to me.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Oliver, we know you like Juliet- and don't even try to deny it." Felicity said.

"Your flirting earlier was evidence enough." Diggle added.

"Go and talk to her." Felicity said.

"You aren't letting me walk out of here until I do are you?" I asked.

"Nope. The doors are sealed." Felicity said.

I let out a shaky breath before walking to where Juliet was staying. I heard Diggle and Felicity slap a high five. I smiled a little- I'd be having words with them later.

"Juliet, are you in there?" I called out.

"Yeah, come on in."

I walked in the door and saw her in a silk nightgown that went to her mid thigh. I couldn't stop staring. She was so beautiful and it was only then I realised I had feelings for her.

CLICK

My head snapped up and I saw Juliet staring at me, her arm in the air. She must have clicked her fingers to get my attention.

"How long was I staring?" I asked.

"A while. Like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I certainly do." I quickly replied.

I mentally facepalmed at my stupidity. She blushed slightly and went to leave the room. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight to me.

"What are you doing Ollie?" she asked.

"Holding the one I love close to me so she doesn't get hurt." I said.

She turned round in my arms and stared into my eyes.

"What did you say?" she asked.

I cupped her face with my hand and said "I love you so much."

Her eyes widened in shock. Before she could do anything, I brought my lips to hers in a passionate kiss. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and deepened the kiss. I never thought I could be happy with someone because of what I do, but I was wrong. We pulled apart and I kept her locked in a tight embrace.

"Guess what?" she said.

"What?"

"I love you too. I have ever since the kiss at the hospital."

I smiled and said "To be honest, so have I."