Oneshot 15

Dedicated to JenniferLopez865228

Oliver POV

I've been chasing this assassin for over 2 weeks. Every time I got close, she escaped. If I don't stop her soon, innocent people will get hurt. I spotted her at the end of the alley, so I shot a trick arrow and binds wrapped around her body.

"What the hell?" she yelled, rolling onto her back.

"You've been terrorising the city! Why?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"I am serving my master-Ra's Al Ghul!" she replied.

"That man can't be trusted. I suggest you get away from him before you're too far gone." I said, trying to reason with her.

"Never! He saved me so I have devoted my life to repaying that debt." she said.

I looked into her eyes and saw something familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Nobody." she replied coldly.

"Tell me!" I said.

"No." she snapped.

I put my bow away, reached down and pulled off her mask. I stumbled backwards in shock as I realised who it was.

"(Y/N)?" I asked.

"How do you know my name?" she asked.

I pulled down my hood and took off my mask.

"Ollie?" she asked, astounded.

"Baby, why would you do this?" I asked.

She took a breath and asked "Do you remember when I went missing for 2 years?"

I nodded and she continued "I was only in captivity for 6 months. I escaped and The League found me-took me in. I was taught how to fight, how to kill. It made me a stronger and better person."

"Listen to me baby, you need to get out of The League. You'll die if you stay with them." I said, crouching to her level and cupping her face with my hand.

She moved away from me and said "I can't. They've done too much for me. I can't abandon them."

Before I could react, she broke free of her bonds and activated a smoke grenade. I fell back and coughed when the thick smoke filled my lungs. After the smoke cleared,  I saw she was gone. I sighed and let a small tear slip down my cheek as I knew I'd never see her again.