Chapter 1

(Hey guys this is my first story so please comment and tell me what you think)

Chapter 1

I walked through the sliding glass doors of the airport. I felt a cool breeze on my face. I went through secruity and sat down next to a window. My two best friends were sitting on both sides of me, to my right Taylor and to my left Jack. I looked over a Taylor and started to cry, we both hugged and cried.

Then I looked over at Jack, a tear rolled down his eye. Jack had been my friend sense Pre-k. I looked at him and hugged him. I was going to miss him so much.

"Bella, I dont know what I am going to do with out you here in Florida. Promise me that we will keep in touch" He said while tears rolled down his face.

"I promise." I said while trying to hold back my tears.

"Flight 340 to San Clemete, California." I heard the announcer lady say.

I looked at both of them and hugged them one last time, then boarded the plane and took my seat.

I sat there and looked out the window for a while, then jammed my ear phones in and fell asleep. I woke up to a big bump and realized that we landed, I put my earphones in my bag and then we came to a stop. It seemed like forever untill we got off the plane. I got my bags and then saw my Dad with a sign saying "Welcome Bella!". He came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Bella, I've missed you so much" He said hugging me.

"I missed you too." I said hugging him back.

"Lets go home and get your stuff unpacked" He said with a big smile.

I agreeded and we got in the car and left. The whole ride home was filled us laughing and smiling. I had forgotton how much i missed him sense he had to leave for his job. He left me with his friend while he was over here trying to get a house and get everything ready.

I walked into the house and it was beauitiful.

"Pick out a room" He said looking over at me with a smile.

I grinned and of course being me I picked the biggest room with an ocean view.

I unpacked all of my stuff and yelled to my Dad "I'm going to the beach, be back in an hour."

"Okay" I hear my Dad yell.

I got on my Blue bikini and my white shirt and walked out.

The beach was a block away from my house so I walked up to the hot sand and put down my towel. I tanned for most of the time, then decided to take a walk and look for seashells. When I got back sat on my towel just observing the scenery when all of the sudden I saw a guy staring at me. I try to ignore him, but he wouldn't stop. I look over again and this time he was walking toward me.

"Hi" he said blushing "my name is Kian." I observed him for a minute. He had brown eyes and hair, to be honest, he was gourgous.

"My name is Bella." I said with a smile.

He looked at me for a second "I've never seen you here, are you new?"

"Yes I actually just moved here from Florida." i said looking at his eyes. His eyes where so easy to get lost in. I snapped out of my trance feeling the phone vibrate. I looked down at my phone. On the screen it read " 5 MISSED CALLS FROM DAD"

"I've got to go my dad needs me." I said turning around to go back home.

"Wait." I turned around and looked at him. "Can I get your number?" I smiled and gave it to him.

"I really have to go. Bye Kian." I said turning around. I looked back and saw him smile.

When I got home I ate dinner and went straight to bed.