Chapter 45

Bella's P.O.V

"Hey Bella, how was the beach." Connor said standing up from the couch.
Oh shit what am I going to tell him?
"Good" I said immediately thinking about my conversation with Kian in the car.
"Good, I don't know what wrong with my stomach, I think it's something I ate. I don't know but it's weird." He said sitting on the couch patting a spot next him. I sat down awkwardly and put in head on his shoulder. I didn't cheat on him, my heart just isn't in the right place at the moment.

Connor's P.O.V

I knew right as a I left the beach I regreted it. I just could take Kian being so flirty with Bella. Bella was mine and i didnt wan to see that anymore, so I left. Right as I got home I realised that me leaving gives Kian a clear shot for her. I couldnt help but worry. I walked into Bella's house and sat on the couch. 

If something happed Bella would tell me right? I have nothing to worry about. Kian knows that Bella is off limits, right?

I heard a car pull up on to the drive way and popped out of my seat. I looked out the window and saw Kians car. Great, he took her home. I saw Bellas hands in Kians and immidtley go sispious. I saw here get out of the car and turn around. As she did that, i bolted back to the couch as if nothing happened. 

She walked into the door and immidatley slid down. She looked heart broken, "Hey Bella, how was the beach?"

Kian's P.O.V
I sat in the car watching her walk up to the door. I saw her turn back and mumble something then slam it shut.
You never know how much you love somebody till you see them with someone else. I regretted ever hurting her, letting her leave, and letting her out of my life forever.
The moment I saw her I knew she was the one. When we kissed, it was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my life. I love her. I love Bella.
I can't even start to explain the feelings I get when I'm around her. When I'm with her I'm happy, when she hugs me I don't ever want to let go, when she smiles it brings the sunshine out in me, and when our eyes meet its like something I've never felt before.

I need to get her back. I miss her.

Hey guys sorry about this chapter. Its slacking a little bit, but i had to write this fast cause i got my phone taken away for a week. Anyway thatnks for reading, Please vote and comment if you liked it. 

<3-ABBY