Chapter 10

Connors P.O.V

I walk down stairs to find kian eating cereal at the table. I forgave him but I am still a little mad at him for what happened between Bella and him. I tried to put that out of my head and talk to him like a usually do.

"Good morning." I said taking a bowl out of the cabinet.

"Good morning." He said looking back at his cereal. "What you doing today?"

"Ugg, I am going to lunch with Nicki. I am not looking forward to it." I said getting the milk out of the fridge.

Kian looked at his watch. "Oh hey, I've got to go have fun with that." Kian put his dish in the sink and ran out the door. I wonder where he's going?

Bella's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining bright into my face. Gosh, I need to get some curtains. I sat there for a second closing my eyes trying to adjust to the sun. I then laid back down and looked at my phone.

From: Kian

"Hey, are we still good for lunch today?"

From: Bella

"Yes can't wait."

I rolled over and looked at my clock. 10:37. Kian was coming to pick my up at 12. I laid in bed for a couple more minutes then decided to get ready.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I then got out and looked at the time 11:03. Okay, still good on time I thought. I put on a cute navy blue tank top, some ripped jean shorts with a couple bracelets and some stud diamond earrings. I walked to the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I looked in the mirror and approved then sat on my bed. Now that I was done I looked at the time,11:30, Wow that was fast. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast and finished. I heard a knock at the door and looked at the time 11:56. It was Kian!

I opened the door and hugged him. He had a white tank top on and some black jeans.

"Ready?" He said.

"Let's go." I said running to the car.

We got to the restaurant and sat in our seats.

"The server will be with you shortly." Said the hostess.

"Wow Kian this is really nice." I said looking around the place. We sat outside and the patio.

"Only the best for my girl." He said staring at my eyes.

Nicki's P.O.V

Connor picked me up from my house and we drove to lunch. He didn't say much in the car, but I was fine with that. I missed Connor so much and wanted him back. I know I cheated on him and he wouldn't want to get back together but I have a plan.

The hostess lead us to a table in a patio and we sat down. Connor sat up to go to the bathroom and I waited. Our waiter came up to our table and put I pitcher of tea on the table and left. I pulled out my purse and removed a flask emptying it out in the pitcher. Connor came back to the table and sat down.

"Did our waiter come yet?" He asked while pulling out his chair.

"Yeah, he just gave us some tea though." I said innocently.

He took the pitcher and poored it in his drink. This is about to get interesting.

(Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it and comment any feed back or anything you would like to see happen. ~ABBY)