Chapter 9

Bella's P.O.V

After the movie kian walked me to the door.he stopped me before I could reach the door.

"Umm Bella, I was wondering..." He said looking down at me in my eyes. It was so easy to get lost. I snapped back to reality.

"Yes..." I said, making kian come to his senses.

"I was wondering if you would go out with me?" He asked, I had a feeling that's what he wanted to ask. I looked at him for a second and a smile broke out on my face.

"YES!" I said jumping into his arms while he kissed me on the cheek.

I let go of him and looked at him. We hugged again and said our goodbyes.

I went into the house and sat on the couch. I HAVE A DATE WITH KIAN!

Connors P.O.V

I looked at the door while someone came in. Uggg just the person I didn't want to see.

"Hey Con." She said walking in.

"Hi Nicki." I said rolling my eyes.

"You don't seem happy to see me. Why not?" She asked with a smirk. Nicki and I used to date until I found out she cheated on me with some other dude. "Come on Connor, you know you still like me."

I turned away from her and played on my phone. I hated her, she was a total (excuse my language) bitch!

She hopped on my bed and started kissing my neck.

"STOP!" I said looking at her. "I don't like you, your broke my heart. I don't want to be with you." I said

She looked at my with a pouty face.

"Connor I miss you. I'm sorry for what I did. We don't have to get back together I just want you to forgive me."

I looked at her. Should I forgive her?

"Okay fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Can we just talk? Maybe over lunch tomorrow? Just friends." she said

"Fine." I said "just as friends though."

She walked out and closed the door. I sighed and sat on my bed. this is going to be interesting.

(Hey guys I know that this has been kind of boring. But I have a bunch a new ideas for this story. If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment feedback, or what you would like to see happen thanks so much.

~ABBY