Chapter 26

Bella's P.O.V

JC walked out of my room closed the door. He is such a good friend. I put my head on my pillow and tried to think about what happened yesterday. To be honest I didn't really know what to think. I thought about Connor mostly, I hated him but still loved him. I couldn't believe it was actually real. I tried to forget about everything and just go to bed.

I felt myself drift to sleep, until I heard a loud knock at the door. At first I was hesitant on getting up. It was such a comfrey bed and I didn't want to go to the real world, i liked dream world way better, no drama, nothing to worry about just sleep. I payed in bed trying to ignore it but they just kept coming. I finally got up and made my way to the door. I took a deep breath hoping it was someone I actually wanted to see. I swung the door open to see Connor.

I stood there motionless, not knowing what to say or do.

"Um... Hi Bella." He said looking everywhere but my eyes.

I said nothing, still shocked he was actually at my door.

"Can I come in?" He said still not meeting my eyes. I don't know what made me move, but I did. He walked in and I close the door.

"How's your head?" He said sitting on the couch.

"Fine." I wasn't in the mood for talking right now. I just wanted him to get out but I didn't have the heart to say it.

"Listen," he said patting next to him on the couch. I sat down and crossed my arms. "I know your mad at me and I know that there is a very slim chance of you forgiving me or even talking to me again. But I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday. I was really mad at kian for barging in on our day together and sometimes when I'm mad I don't think. I don't expect you to forgive me right away, but it would make me feel better if you forgave me at some point. I feel horrible for what I did, and if I could take it back I would. I'm sorry Bella, I miss hanging out with you." He said as he started to tear up.

It took all my strength for me not to wrap my arms around him. He looked like he had been beat up. I held back my tears and pressed my lips together. I looked at him and saw tear stains on his cheeks and bags under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"Connor," I said. He looked at me right away and wiped his tears. "Can you please give me some time to think about all of this? This all happened just yesterday, I need time." His eyes immidatly went down to the ground. I felt bad for him, but this lesson had to be learned.

"I think it's best if you just went home." I said looking at him. "I'll call you when I'm ready to talk more, but right now I just need to think."

I sat still for a second and stood up. It was so tempting to hug him, he looked to venerable and fragile. I opened the door for him and he walked out. I knew that I had already forgiven him, like I said before I still loved him, but he need to know not to do it again. I stood at the door and watched him walk slowly to his car.

"Connor!" I yelled walking out the front door "wait!" I couldn't take it any more, I knew that if I didn't do anything now I wouldn't have the guts to do it later. I ran up to him and as he turned around I kissed him. He seemed a little bit surprised at first and didn't move but then he started to kiss back.

I moved away from him and hugged him. I put my mouth to his ear and whispered "I forgive you."

(Hey guys tell me if you liked this chapter. I feel like this is a good chapter. I am trying my best to make them longer but not to the point where they are boring. Anyways if you like it please vote, this helps me know if you liked the story. If you have any comments or would like anything to happen comment here or through out the story.

~ABBY