Chapter 46

Ok, on with the story! Sorry for making you wait so long.

Bella's P.O.V

I awkwardly put my head on his shoulder. I can't do this right now.

"Connor" I said lifting my head.

"Yeah?" He said turning his face toward mine.

"I'm sorry, but I need to be alone right now. Just an hour or something and you can come right back. I just need some alone time." I said grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes.

"Uhh, sure, ummm, I'll just go now." He said getting up from the couch and walking to the door.

"Thank you for understanding. I just want to be by myself for a little bit. I need to think about some stuff." I said giving him a hug.

"You know," he said, "you can talk to me about anything. I'm here for
you, okay?" I smiled.

"Okay" I said walking out the door with him. "I'll call you in an hour." I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

And with that he left.

I walked back up the stairs to the door and went straight to the couch. I need to settle my feelings.

I have feelings for Connor. I kept telling myself. But do I?

I know I have feelings for Kian at this point but are they as strong as mine for
Connor?

Connors P.O.V

"Dammit Kian! I knew you said something to Bella. She's mine!" I yelled as I pulled up to the park. I decide to come here and calm down.

Right when Bella came home I knew something was up. something seemed different about her. The only conclusion I could come up with was Kian.

I walked out of the car and walked to the nearest bench next to the fountain. Not many people knew about this place, which was nice. I could come here and think with out getting disturbed.

Why does finding love has to be so hard? Am I not good enough for anyone? I drowned as I put my face into my hands.

I was lucky just to get Bella. How am I going to ever find somebody if she breaks up with me. She is my one and my only.

Hey guys. I just got my phone back so expect more updates. Thanks for reading. Vote if you liked it

comment with form of social media you like the most.

Thanks guys!!!

-ABBY