Chapter 4

Bella P.O.V

I looked at my phone and saw Connor calling. I knew he was mad that I kissed Kian but I thought he only liked me as a friend. I let it ring for a couple seconds and just stared at it. I finally answered it.

"Hello" I said with a whisper.

"Hey, I have a question."

"Sure, ask away." I said knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Umm," he said, I could tell he was nervous. "Do you like Kian?"

Connor's P.O.V

I went downstairs and straight to the pantry. I didnt make any eye contact with Kian or JC. Then Ricky came in he said hi but i just ignored him beacsue I was in a very bad mood. I ran back up to my room and sat on the bed. Then Ricky came into my room, he sat on my bed and sighed.

"Hey, is everything ok?" he said. He always knew when something was wrong.

No, it isnt."

"Connor, you know you can talk to me, right?"

"Well, you know how Kian liked that girl Bella." He nodded and I continued, " We went out to dinner, all of us and I started to fall for her. I noticed that Kian was getting mad and wasnt talking. When we went to the car I noticed that Bella wasnt in. I looked out to see them kissing. I havent talked to any of them the rest of the night."

Ricky knodded for a moment and looked at me. "Why dont you ask her how she feels so you know the truth."

"Thanks Ricky, you always know how to make me feel better." Ricky always knew how to make me feel better. He walked out and i grabbed my phone. I dialed Bellas number and the phone rang for a minute. I was getting worried that she wasnt going to answer.

"Hello?" I heard.

"Hey, I have a question."

"Sure, ask away." She said, I knew I only had one chance to say this and that was now.

"Umm," I said, I was very neverous. "Do you like Kian?" I managed to get out.

"What do you mean?" she said, she sounded mad.

"Do you like Kian?" I said again.

( Hey guys, comment your feed back and tell me how you think the story is.

-Abby)