Chapter 38

Bella's P.O.V

I woke to my head on Connors chest. My arms were wrapped around his stomach and his around my shoulders. I wanted to get up and make us breakfast but I was so comfortable. I finally decided I was too hungry to keep laying so I slowly picked up Connors and placed them on his stomach. I put a blanket in home and tip toed across the carpet.

"Where are you going?" I heard a groggy voice behind me.

"I was going to make us breakfast." I said turning around to face him.

"Come lay back down with me. I miss you. " He said stretching his arms toward me.

"Fine." I said making my way back toward him. I laid next to him and he put his arms around me.

"Bella" he said whispering in my ear, still groggy. "I love you, you know that?" He said.

"Yes, I love you too." I replied back.

"Your the first love that I've fell in love with." He said. I paused going blank on things I should say.

"Sorry, it's just, I love you and I don't know how to tell you sometimes." He says

"It's ok, to be honest your the first person I've actually fell in love with too." I confessed. It was true, I've had two boyfriends before but I've never felt the same way I as I do Connor.

We laid in the same place not talking for a while. I felt good, like somebody loved me.

My stomach growled "ok Connor, olive laying with you and all but I'm starving." I said "I'm going to make breakfast."

"Great me to." Connor said. "Do you need help?" He asked.

"Umm sure if you want to." I replied

He got up from the couch and pulled out the pancake batter and eggs. I started to cook pancakes as he sat back down on the couch.

I put the batter into little circles on the pan as I heard my phone go off. I walked over to the counter where I left my phone to see a text. I opened my phone to see Kian saying "hey where do you want to go to lunch today?"

Darn, I forgot to tell Connor about that. I wonder if he will get made in hanging with him.

"Connor?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"Yeah is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I need to tell you something."