Chapter 35

Bella's P.O.V

I was relived that Connor wasn't cheating on me. I didn't know what I would do to see another boyfriend cheat on me after I loved Kian so much.

I got out of my bed and started to get ready for dinner tonight with Connor. I couldn't wait to see him after all this stuff happened.

I would like to know who tried to separate Connor and I, but decided to just focus on us. Who knows what could happen tonight?

I went to the bathroom to start to get ready for tonight. I put on my usual make up and tried to decide what to wear.

I finally decided on a blue and black short dress with a sliver belt. I walked over to my mirror to give myself the final approval, I noticed I still had to do my hair. I decided to curl it.

I pulled out my curling iron and started to curl my hair. I finished and walked down stairs to wait for Connor. I picked up my phone to see a text from Connor.

"Hey I'm almost there."

I walked down the stairs and plopped on the couch. I put my phone on my thigh and laid my head back. I've been through to much today.

I sat back up to feel my phone vibrate. Another text from an unknown number,

"Be careful, don't trust him, he still cheating"

I was a bit confused and realized it was another phony text. I decided not to tell Connor, just incase I freak him out.

I heard a knock at the door a ring. That must be Connor. I got up and walked to the door.

"Hey Connor." I said opening the door.

"Hey beautiful." He said, I walked up to him and put arms around him neck. He put his arms on my waist and pulled me closer. Our foreheads touched and I giggled. He kissed my lips, as I smiled into our kiss.

"I missed you" he said as we separated.

"Me too." I whispered.

"Are you ready to go?" Connor said.

"Yeah let me go grab my purse." I said turning around to get my purse. I walked back up to the door Connor was right next to. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door to let me in the closed it, jogging to the other side he got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said smirking keeping his eyes on the road.

"Come on Connor, you know I don't like surprises." I said grabbing him hand.

"I'm sorry, but your going to have to figure it out." He said bringing my hand up to his mouth to kiss it.

Wow Connors being very romantic tonight. I wonder where he's taking me.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. Please vote for this. And thank you so much for 14.9k reads, you guys are amazing! I love you so much and wouldn't be here without you.

~ABBY