Chapter 3

(Hey guys please comment your feedback and if you liked it please vote for my story:))

Connors P.O.V

Kian got into the car started to drive. I looked at him trying to find words to say to him. I thought why does Bella like him?

Kian looked happy with himself at what he just did.

So I decided to speak up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said in anger

"What?" he said looking confused but I knew he knew what I was talking about.

"You and Bella!"

"Connor, you know I like her. What's the problem?"

I didn't answer. He was right I just liked her a lot, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was right. I ignored him the rest of the car ride. When we got home I went straight upstairs and didn't come out.

J.Cs P.O.V

"What the hell?" I hear Connor yell.

I knew he was pissed that Kian kissed her, but Kian did tell him that he liked her. I looked down at my phone trying to stay out of the fight. When we got home Connor ran out of the car and up to his room. Kian and I sat on the couch.

"What's his problem?" Kian said.

"Well I think that Connor likes Bella too. Maybe he is jealous."

"Yeah he probably is but he'll get over it by morning." Kian said "he always does" he looked over at the stair case.

Connor came down and stared at both of us and paused for a moment. He walked over to the kitchen and opened the pantry not saying a word.

Just then we heard a door open "HEYYYY" we heard from the other room. It was Ricky.

"Hey" Kian and I said insync.

"Hey Connor" Connor looked at him and went upstairs.

"What's his problem?"

"He's mad because Kian and Bella kissed tonight after we went to dinner" I said

"Nice!" Said Ricky high fiveing Kian.

Bella P.O.V

I was having a fun day with the boys and surprisingly Connor was being very nice to me. Kian seemed miserable until we got to the car.

"I had a fun time tonight." He said as he was looking at the ground. He was so cute and I liked him even though it was the first day I met him.

"Me too." I said blushing.

I bit my lip and looked at his, then to his eyes. They were beautiful and so easy to get lost in. We both leaned in and kissed. It was magical, I had been waiting for this moment sense I had met him. I heard a thump coming from the car and we broke the kiss.

"You dont know how long Ive been wanting to do that." He said smiling ear to ear.

"Me too." I said, I could feel my cheeks getting bright red

We both got in our same seats and we drove home. I looked over at Connor and saw anger in his face. I decided to just leave him alone, he looked like he needed his space.

Kian walked me to my front door and hugged me. I went inside and sat on my bed. I watched TV until I got a call from Connor.

( Hey guys I'm kind of stuck. Comment who you want to get together.

Connor and Bella

Kian and Bella

Don't want any of them

Different guy from O2L

I am going to try and update every day. Make sure to give me your feed back and or anything you would like to see happen.

~ Abby)