Chapter 43

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while, I suck!! Anyways here you go. <3

Bella's P.O.V

*1 week later*

Kian and I have been hanging out a lot lately. Dating him feels so much different than not, he's been nicer and seems more himself around me. Sam usually has been coming too when we hang out, which I don't mind.

As for Connor, I know he hates Kian's guts and all but Kian is a nice guy. Connor doesn't however feel the same and isn't afraid to voice his opinion. He feels like I need to be careful around him and told me to inform him if anything happens. Which hasn't had to be done.

Anyway today Kian invited Connor and me to go to the beach with him, J.C., Sam, and a couple others. So being the fun person I am I said yes and being the cute, overly protective boyfriend, so if Connor.

Kian told us to meet him at around 1 today. So I had the whole morning to hang out so I decided to spend it with Connor.

Connor and I both sat on the couch and started watching T.V.

"Bella, you know I love you right?" Connor said turning down the volume of the television.

"Yeah, I love you too." I said kissing his cheek. He has been saying that a lot lately, probably because he is afraid I will go back to Kian.

"Connor you know I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you and only you. I just want you to be happy." I said looking down into my lap.

"Listen," he said lifting my chin to his face, "making me happy doesn't take a lot of effort, just you being here is enough." He said, making my eyes tear up. I've never had someone care for me as much as he did.

"You don't know how happy you make me too." I said as I felt his lips brush against mine. They were soft and gentle. My breath quivered at his touch and I could feel him smirk as he teased me.

"Connor." I said as my head grew farther from him. " stop teasing me." I said as a smirk grew on his face.

He finally pulled my head in and kissed me. 'Finally' I said to myself as he kissed me.

We parted ways and I looked at him. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said.

We decided to go eat lunch before meeting our friends. I put on a bright blue bikini top with a black bottom. I threw on a white crop top and some Jean shorts over, finishing my look with a messy bun. I walked down stairs, hopped in the car then drove to lunch.

We had our lunch and everything then walked to the beach. Our favorite lunch place was walking distance from the beach we were going to.

We approached the sand stepping off the board walk and spotted Kian. Connor grabbed my hand and we walked his way.

Kian turned around and saw Connor and I walking toward him. " Hey Bella," he said walking over giving me a hug. "Hey Con," he said nodding his head. Conner nodded back. I looked into the water and saw J.C and Sam wave at me, I waved back and looked back at Kian.

"Let my introduce you to my friends." He said walking us over to some people sun bathing. "This is Jen, Rebecca, Jack, and Andrea." He said pointing to them.

"Hey" they all said in unison.

"I'll leave you guys to get to know each other." Kian said, leaving me alone with them. We started talking and we all seemed to get along pretty well. Jen and Andrea seemed especially nice.

We all decided to go into the water with J.C and Sam after we all got to know each other. We were all having a good time until Connor came up to me.

"Hey Bella, sorry to distract you but I don't feel very well, I think I might just go back to the house." He said holding his stomach.

"Oh okay we can go." I said moving forward.

"No, no , no, you can stay I don't want to ruin your fun. I can drive myself home." He said pulling me into a hug and kissing my neck. "Bye love you." He said giving me a small peck on the lips and like that he was gone.

We stayed at the beach for a couple more hours until it started raining. I said goodbye to all my new friends then took off. I figured out that Kian was going to drive me home earlier so we hopped into his car and he drove me back.

We finally reached the house when I thanked him for the ride and attempted to get going of the car only to see my arm being pulled back. "Bella wait." Kian said. I closed the door and looked at him.

"Yes?" He paused.

"Bella, I miss you, I love you." He said still staring straight ahead, then looking my way.

"Kian I-"

"Please let me finish." I shut my mouth and continued to listen. "If I could have one more wish, I would wish to wake up every day with the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you. Bella I am in love with you."

What did you guys think? Will Bella get back together with Kian? Comment what you think. Please vote.

Anyone want to help me write a description for this? I feel like mine could use some updating. Message me😉

Do you guys like the new cover and title? I worked really hard on it please give me your feedback and thanks for reading.

~ABBY