Chapter 23

Bella's P.O.V

I slid down the bathroom stall and started to cry. Why would he do this to me? I felt a buzz in my pocket. I took out my phone and looked at the text.

"Here" I read as I got back up and wiped the tears.

I grabbed my bags and walked to the front of the mall. Jc was there waiting for me in the car.

I put all my stuff in the back seat and claimed into the front.

"Is everything okay?" He said looking over at me.

"Connor and Kian" I replied back looking out my window not making eye contact.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He said

"No can we just talk later." I said as he started the car and we drove back home.

Jc walked all of my things inside as I sat on the couch and closed my eyes. Jc came over and put a blanket around me and walked away. I soon fell asleep.

Jc's P.O.V

I picked up Bella from the mall to find she had tears all over her face, her hair a mess, and a big bump on her forehead.

"Is everything okay?" I said looking at her. She looked out the window and replied.

"Connor and Kian." She said. I saw a tear roll down her eye and she looked like she was about to cry. O god what have they done now. They always fight over girls. They could do this to Bella. She way to nice and sweet.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked wondering what they did to her.

"No can we just talk later?" She asked. I nodded and we drove to my house. When we got home she laid on the couch and fell asleep.

I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I didn't know what to do. I've never been put in this situation before. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it around her. Maybe it's just best to let her sleep.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. I felt my phone buzz. It said on the screen "UNKNOWN NUMBER." I answered my phone and wasn't eased to hear who was on the other line.

(Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been really busy lately. Anyways if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote.

Kian and Bella?

Connor and Bella?

??? And Bella?

Leave a comment and thanks for reading.

~ABBY