Chapter 19

Bella's P.O.V

I got out of the cart and walked out of the gate. Connor put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest.

"Hey guys how was the Ferris wheel?" Kian said walking up to us.

I ignored him and kept walking with Connor. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and kept crying. Connor got in on his side and started to drive.

"I thought he loved me, I thought he actually cared for me." I sobbed

"It's okay, he's not worth it. I'll take care of you." He said rubbing her back.

I calmed down a bit and wiped my tears.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" he said looking over at me.

"Yes please." I sniffled looking out my window.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it I fell asleep. I woke up a couple minutes later to Connor picking me up and opening the front door. He laid me down in my bed and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight." He whispered. He turned around to walk out the door.

"Connor?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes." he said turning around and looking at me.

"Can you stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Umm, sure I can sleep on the floor." He said walking back toward my bed.

"No, you can sleep in my bed." I said laying my head back.

"Are you sure?" He said seeming a little hesitant at first.

"Positive." I said as he made his way to the other side of my bed.

He laid down and kept his distance from me. I moved closer to him. He finally put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said in my ear.

"Goodnight." I said shutting my eyes and almost immediately falling asleep.

Kian's P.O.V

I saw Connor and Bella get out of the cart and walk right past me. Bella seemed to be crying. What happened? I ran over to them and asked them how the ride when. No answer. I stood there in thought wondering what could have happened. I finally took out my phone and called Bella. No response. Connor? no response.

I sat down on a bench and sat their thinking. I couldn't seem to think of why she was crying. She always seemed happy and care free. Maybe she saw Brooke kiss me. No that didn't happen she was all the way up there and I was all the way down here.

I looked at my phone, 9:53, the park closes at 10. I walked out the front gates and called a cab. Jc and Ricky had already drove home and I'm assuming that so did Connor and Bella. I got into the cab and drove home.

(Hey guys sorry that chapter was pretty short. I will write a longer one tomorrow.

Do you guys like Connor and Bella together?

Or kian and Bella?

Comment which one you like better. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote/comment. I always reply to messages, so if your bored, or just want to talk I'm here. Thanks.

~ABBY