Chapter 22

Connors P.O.V

Today couldn't have been going any better. Bella and I went to the mall and had a great time. We went to all her favorite stores and even got matching shirts.

We walked into Wet Seal and started to look around. Until I saw some one stand at the door. Uh oh, I grabbed Bella and we walked out as fast as we could.

"What's he doing here?" Bella said. I could tell that Bella didn't want anything to do with him.

"I don't know but let's hide in here." I pulled her into a shop called Clair's. It looked like it was for little girls. Bella started to look around till we saw kian in the door way.

"Connor! You told me you didn't know where Bella was!" He screamed. walking towards me with his fisted clenched. This isn't going to be good.

Bella's P.O.V

Connor pulled me into Clair's and we ran to the back. I hadn't been in this store sense I was a little girl. I look around remembering when I was that little not having a care in the world.

I looked back up to see an angry kian standing at the doorway.

"Connor! You told me you didn't know where Bella was!" He said walking over to us. I could see a look of anger in his eye. Connor marched up to kian.

"What the hell is wrong with you" kian said approaching Connor.

"You already hurt bella enough. I didn't want to see her go through that again." Connor said taking a step forward. I ran between them and pushed them both back.

"Guys can you please not fight?" I said. Connor pushed me out of the way and I fell on a rack of clothes and hit my head.

He immediately got down on one knee and tried to help me back up. Why did he do this to me? and to think we were just becoming friends. I pushed his hand away and ran out of the store. I ran to the bathroom and examined my head. I had a blue and purple bruise on my forehead.

I quickly took out my phone and looked through my contacts. I've been here a week and hadn't made any friends yet. So I dialed JC.

"Hello?"

"Can you come pick me up I'm at the mall. Please hurry." I said trying to hold back my tears so I could talk.

"What happened is everything alright?" he said. his voice picking up speed, like he was running out the door.

"I'll tell you later, can you please just pick me up?" I said sniffling

"Yeah, sure I'm on my way. I'll text you when I'm here."

"Thank you." I said hanging up the phone.

I slid my back down a stall and curled up in a ball crying. Why did Connor do this to me.

Kian's P.O.V

"You already hurt bella enough. I didn't want to see her go through that again." Connor said taking a step forward. Bella came in between us ran between is and pushed both of us back.

"Guys can you please not fight?" She said. Connor pushed her back into a rack and she hit her head. Connor got down on one knee and trying to help her back up, but she pushed him back trying to get up.

I tried to chase her out of the store until two security guards came out and grabbed both of us.

"Can I just go see if she is okay?" I said trying to break free.

"No, you too are coming with us." One of the guards said.

Connor and I both got in the back of a car and they took us to a building. They put both of us in a holding cell. We had to stay there for 24 hours until we could get out. All I could think about was Bella. I looked over at Connor and saw him holding back tears.

I didn't want anything to do with Connor. He hurt Bella and I didn't know if I could ever forgive him. I just hope Bella's okay.

(Hey guys. I hoped you liked this chapter. If you did please vote, it means a lot to me.

Do you think Connor and Bella could ever be friends again?

Are kian and Bella ever going to get back together?

Leave a comment what you think. Dont forget to message or comment and suggestions. Or of your just bored I will answer back.I love you all. Thanks for reading

~ABBY