Chapter 33

Bella P.O.V

I looked at the text from the unknown number as I laid down in bed. Could Connor really do this to me? After all he did to get me, just let me go that easily? I sighed as I got up to finish cleaning me room.

I tired to get this whole situation out of my head and focus on the good things. Maybe if I call somebody I can talk to them about it. But that just made me think that I haven't found one person I could call a "best friend" or even a friend. Of course there was JC, he always had my back and was always there to comfort me, but then again I haven't known him very long so I don't know if I'm qualified to say that.

Maybe if I just confront Connor about this situation he'll tell me the truth, but do I really want to hear him say he's cheating? I sat on the bed looking at my phone. I finally got the courage to call him. This is it.

Connors P.O.V

I ran into my room and shut the door. I pushed my back against the door and slid down the cold wood. That was close, Kian can lose his temper sometimes. I took a deep breath and let it all out as I stood back up.

Now for the real question: is Bella cheating on me? I took my phone out my pocket and looked at the screen saver. It was Bella and I kissing, I wish I could be with her right now and know this is all a skeem to break us up.

I grabbed my phone and looked at her beautiful face. How am I so lucky to have a girl like this? Perfect hair, teeth, smile, eyes, nose, and skin, snap out of it Connor she could be cheating!

I looked at her picture again and dialed her number. If she is cheating I would rather hear it form her than anyone else. I moved my finger to the call button when a screen piped up saying " incoming call from Bella <3".

I was stunned. why would she be calling me? I debated whether or not I should answer. I pressed answer and held it up to my ear completely silent.

"Hello?" I heard in Bella's soft voice.

"Connor? Is everything ok?" I heard.

"Hello?" I heard her speak again. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. It was as if all my breath had been taken away.

Hey guys, sorry if this chapter was a little all over the place. I am experiencing writers block and it's so frustrating!! I had everything I want to happen but I'm not sure how to put it. Anyway thank you for putting up with me. You guys are awesome. If you liked this please vote.

What is a name you would like to see in this story? I'm developing new characters and would like some input from you guys.

Thanks so much

ABBY