Chapter 34

Connors P.O.V

I picked up my phone and pressed answer. My mind went blank and my lungs struggled for air. Why was I so nervous? Maybe because I didn't want to hear the truth, or didn't want to confront her. I was always scared of accusing people.

"Hello?" I heard on the other line. My lips felt frozen, almost as if the were sealed shut.

"Connor, is everything okay?" I heard again.

"Hello?" I tried to move my mouth and reply to her.

"Connor I know your there. Please answer me we need to talk." She said again softly.

"Bella" I said finally.

"Connor, I feel like I need to address something that happened earlier today." She paused "I got a text saying that you were cheating."

"Wait, you think I was cheating? I got a phone call saying you were cheating." I said. Who would do this to us?

"What? Do you know who called you?" She said with concern in her voice.

"No, it sounded disguised." I said.

"When did you get the phone call?" She said

"The day we called your friends from home. That's why I ran out so quickly, I didn't to blow up on you." I said

"That's why, I was kind of confused." She said.

"So do you want to grab dinner tonight, to you know catch up." I said. I really missed her and wanted to hang out with her.

"Sure I would like that." She said.

"See you then." I hung up and threw my phone on my bed.

I layer down and looked at the ceiling. I'm glad we cleared things up. I rolled over and looked at my clock, 5:37. I HAVE TO GET READY FOR DINNER. I shot up to my feet and ran to my closet. I have to make sure it's perfect.