Chapter 15

Bella's P.O.V

Kian an I pulled up in his drive way. I looked at the time, 1:03. Maybe he won't be here. Kian opened my door and put his arm around me. We walked up to the front door and kian opened it letting me in first.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch with kian.

"Hey" said JC sitting next to me, "what's up?"

"Nothing really, we got bored so we came here." I said and looked straight head.

Just then I heard a noise coming from the stairs. I turned my head to see Connor stumbling down the stairs.

"Hey guys." He said. he looked up at me and said "oh, umm, hey Bella."

"Hey." I said turning my head not making eye contact. I was still kind of mad at what he said to me yesterday.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Kian said breaking the silence.

"We could all go to dinner later and then to the fair?" Jc suggested.

"Yeah sounds great." The girl in Connors picture said walking down the stairs. She sit down next to Connor and kissed him on the cheek.

I felt a rage of anger come over me. Wait, calm down I'm with kian, let Connor date who he wants to date.

We still had awhile before dinner, so we decided to watch some TV. JC turned on OSTNB as Nicki kept drooling over Connor. It made me sick.

Connors P.O.V

I came downstairs to see Bella and Kian on the couch with jc. Oh great right when Nicki comes over.

"Hey Bella" I said sitting down in a chair across from her.

"Hey" she said making not eye contact.

Is she mad at me? What did I do wrong?

We are going to dinner then the fair later maybe I could talk to Bella there.

Nicki walked down and kissed my cheek. What the heck? I looked over at Bella and saw her glair at me.

I tired to push her off of me but she kept trying to kiss me.

Finally it was time to go, we all got into the car and left. Bella hasn't talked to me all day. What did I do wrong?

We got to the restaurant and I saw Nicki pull Bella aside. Oh, this isn't going to be good.

(Hey guys sorry this chapter was a little boring. I have more ideas for the next chapter but I felt like it would be to long for one chapter. I will update it tomorrow. Thanks so much for the support. Please make sure to comment and vote.

~ABBY