Chapter 48

Bella's P.O.V

I walked out of my house toward the beach. I hadn't been here sense my first day in California. I know I had just went but that was a different beach. I walked down the side walk and on to the sand.

The waves reflected the sun and showed off its deep blue. I walked a little further down the beach and saw a familiar figure standing by the waves.

"Kian?" I said walking over the the tall figure by the water.

"Oh, hey Bella" Kian said looking over at me then back out to the ocean.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking out to the ocean as well.

"This is where we met. Sometimes if I get sad or need time to think I come here and it always makes me happier cause I think of you." He said breaking his gaze with the ocean to look down at me.

I broke contact with the ocean and looked at him. "Kian... Don't make me fall for you again." I said looking at my toes as they bushed against the sand.

He chuckled then sat down on the beach, me mimicking his moves and sitting beside him. "Bella, If I could give you one thing in the world it would be the ability to see yourself thought me eyes, then you will realize how special you are to me." He said looking at me.

I looked at him, a tear rolling down my eye. He picked up his hand and put it on my cheek whipping off the tear. "Bella, I love you." He said.

I stared into his eyes leaning in. My face only centimeters away from his face. Then Connor popped into my head he would be heart broken. I immediately pulled my head back and stood up. Another tear rushing down my face as I brushed the sand off my pants.

"I'm sorry Kian, but I have to go."

Hey guys, I know I suck cause I've been giving out short crappy chapters but bare with me.

Team Kian

Team Connor

Comment and vote!

Love ya

ABBY