Chapter 25

Connors P.O.V

I sat in my car and looked beside me. Her hair was gorgeous, couldn't be anymore perfect. She turned her head in my direction and showed her flawless skin. She looked at me with her bright eyes.

"I love you Connor." She said biting her lip. I looked at her lips and saw how perfect they where. The looked soft and gentle. I lead toward her and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt our lips touch. I was right they were soft and gentle. I could feel a tingling in my stomach, almost like butterflies. We pulled away and our foreheads touched.

"I love you too Bella ." I said pecking her on the lips one more time.

"Connor wake up!" I fluttered my eyes open to kian standing over me. "It's time to go." He said pulling me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Home, they let us out early, don't complain unless you want to be in the cell longer?" He said sarcastically.

I ignored him and walked out of the building. I had to go see Bella, I need to apologize. Kian and I drove to our house and decided to first fill the guys in on what happened. Jc didn't seem to interested, he looked like he didn't care at all. I ended up explaining the whole thing cause kian fell asleep right when we got home. Went to my bathroom to make sure I looked presentable. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I immediately ran out the door, in the the car and made my way to Bella's house.

JCs P.O.V

I woke up on the couch and sat up. At first I forgot why I was here the remembered Bella was in my room. I threw my blanket off and climbed up the stairs to see if she was awake. I cracked the door opened to find her playing on her phone.

"Good morning." I said opening the door more and walking toward her.

"Morning." She said. It sounded like she had been crying all night. She looked at me with bloodshot eyes and tear stains on her cheeks. I sat on the bed and she sat up.

"Do you want to talk about what happened yesterday?" I said. She sighed

"Okay," she took a deep breath and started. She told me everything that happened from the fair to the mall. When she was finished I saw her on the verge of tears.

"It's okay don't cry." I said rubbing her back. She cried into my shoulder and hugged me. "It's okay they aren't worth it. Your a pretty girl Bella, go home and get some rest, it will give you some time to think." I said. She removed her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Thanks JC." She said as her lip quivered. She packed up her things and I drove her home.

I put her things down on the table in her room. She laid down and I brought her her computer. I went down stairs and grabbed some ice to put on her head.

"Okay remember, if you need anything Im only a phone call away." I said handing her the ice.

"Thanks JC, your such a great friend." She said as I closed the door.

I went home and laid on the couch thinking about the things kian and Connor did. Just the I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and to my surprise it was Kian and Connor.

They came though the door looking tired. They explained to me where they were and what happened. I wasn't too happy with them. Kian didn't even seem to care. I went to my room and didn't come out for a while. I didn't want to deal with them right now.

(Hey guys thanks for reading. I hoped you liked it. If you did don't forget to vote. How was this chapter?

👍

👎

😑

😘😉😚😉😀☺️

Thanks for reading

~ABBY