Chapter 17

Bella's P.OV

We finally got done with dinner and I managed not to throw up because of Connor and Nicki. We all got into the car and headed to the fair.

"Oooo let's go on the Ferris wheel." I said to kian

"Sure, but first we have to go the Roller coaster. it's awesome." We both agreed and we got in. They only had two seats in each cart so it was kian and I, Connor and Nicki, Ricky and jc. I got into the dark blue cart of gripped Kian's hand. He kissed my cheek.

"It's going to be okay." He said "you'll have fun."

"Get a room." I heard from behind. Nicki. I was about to say something until the ride began.

After the ride I felt dizzy and almost fell down but I got rid of my dizziness fast, it took the boys a while. I told kian that I would start heading to the Ferris wheel and he followed along with the rest of the gang.

I got on and buckled in and looked out my side. The ride started and kian grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry, we will be fine-" I said looking next to me. It was Connor. How did he get up here. I pulled my hand away and corpses my arms.

"Please Bella, let me talk." He said trying to get my attention.

"You have already talked enough." I said turning my head away.

The ride stopped and I looked down we where at the top. Next thing I knew I heard a woman's voice.

"Please stay calm we are having temporary difficulties, we will have you down momentarily."

Oh great now I'm stuck on an Ferris wheel with Connor.

"Bella, I'm begging you let me talk." I said grabbing her arm.

"Fine" she said turning and looking at me.

Connors P.O.V

Nicki was bothering me the whole night. I only stayed with her to try and get Bella jealous. Why on earth would I think that's a good idea? It so childish but I guess I wasn't thinking. We got to the Ferris wheel at the fair and Nicki pulled me aside.

"Why don't we just ditch her and go back to your place." She said sliding her hands on my shoulder.

"Let's not." I said pulling both of her arms off me. "I think that it would be best if you just leave." I told her. To be honest I didn't even know how this relationship got started.

"Connor I know you will be back you will always come back." she said walking away.

"Yeah right" I said walking in the opposite direction.

I walked up to the rest of the group and saw Bella go on the Ferris wheel alone. I hopped on next to her and grabbed her hand as the ride was starting.

"Don't worry, we will be fine-" she said letting go of my hand and choosing her arms.

"Please Bella let me talk." I said

"You have already talked enough." She said looking the other way.

I heard the lady get on her speaker. "Please stay calm we are having temporary difficulties, we will have you down momentarily."

Yes now is my chance.

"I'm begging you please Bella." I said grabbing her arms.

"Fine." She said turning to look at me.

I looked into her eyes and saw her sparky hazel eyes. Her face was flawless. I smashed my lips into hers and she pushed my off of her.

"What the hell?" She said " I told you we could talk, not kiss. I'm giving you one more chance you either talk to me or not." She said folding her arms.

"Okay..."

(Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter. Comment any suggestions or message me your feed back. If you liked it please vote.

What do you guys think will happen? Comment here.

Thanks for reading.

~ABBY