Chapter 37

Bella's P.O.V

"Bella?" Connor said.

"Yeah." I said nuzzling closer to him.

"I love you." He said staring up on to the sky and grabbing my hand.

I stopped breathing for a second. Did he really say he loved me? I know we've said it before, but this time it felt real.

What do I say back? Do I really feel the same way?

"Connor." I said still grabbing his hand. I took a deep breath and let it out.

"I love you to." I said. He leaned over me and kissed me with his soft lips.

"I'm glad you feel that way." He said breaking our kiss.

The sun disappeared and left us with only the moon and stars as light. Connor and I still didn't move, I felt closer with him than ever.

"Want to get going?" Connor said.

To be honest I could have stayed here all night in his arms, but I knew it was best if we went home.

"Sure" I said as he got up and grabbed my hand. We packed up the blanket and basket, then packed it it the car. Connor led me to my door, opened it the closed then ran to his side.

We drove home got out of the car.

"What do you want to do?" He asked

"We could watch a movie." I said, I just wanted to cuddle and what better way than watch a movie.

"Sure, have any in mind?" He said.

"Umm... I don't really care, you can choose."

"Ok," he walked over the my bookshelf of movies and turned around. "How about you pick the genera and I'll pick the movie." He said.

"Ok, how about comedy?" I said

"Ok, I'll see what I can put together." He said with a smirk. "How about Anchorman?"

"Yeah, I love that movie!" I said

"I love you." He said.

I smiled and walked over to him. He put his hands waist as I put mine around his neck.

"I love you to." I said as our foreheads touched. He leaned in and I felt the warmth of his soft lips on mine. He picked me up and laid me down on the couch not breaking the kiss. He leaned away and looked into my eyes.

"Your so beautiful." He said as he studied my face. I blushed and and looked away.

"Thank you." I said.

Connor put the movie in and we watched it. I grabbed a blanket and covered us with it. I leaned my head on his shoulder and struggled to keep my eyes open. He put his arm around me which made it even harder not to fall asleep.

Then I slowly faded...

Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter. Remember I like to make you guys happy so any suggestions please feel free to comment or message me.

Thank you so much for reading I love you guys.

Comment your favorite store to shop at.

Love ya <3

~Bella