Chapter 41

Connor's P.O.V

I sat on the couch and watched out of the corner of my eye as Bella walked out. Like I said before, I didn't want her to go with Kian. I know how he is, if he wants something he usually gets it.

I waited until Bella walked out the door and closed it. I didn't want her to see me like this. Usually I don't get jealous but I didn't want to lose my baby.

I slowly got up and walked off of the carpet. As I opened the door I grabbed my keys and walked out of my house. Bella looked at me with kind eyes and a smile. Her smile always brightens my day. I felt a little weight off my shoulders, but not all of it.

The ride there was quiet. I wasn't mad a her, I just was mad at her choice. We pulled up to the restaurant and Bella grabbed for the door.

I grabbed her hand and spoke for the first time this while car ride. "Bella, listen," I paused, "I love you, please don't ever forget that." I said looking in to her beautiful eyes. They were so innocent, so nice.

"I love you too." She said "I will never forget that. I know your mad at me for going today, I feel like I need to fix things with Kian. I will never cheat on you." She said coming closer to me.

I looked into her eyes and down at her lips. "Thank you" I said looking back into her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. Her soft lips touched mine, I never wanted the moment to stop.

I heard Kian in the background, "Hey, Bella are your ready?" She pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, I will never forget that." Bella said to me. "I have to go." She said kissing me one last time. "I coming!" she yelled at Kian. She shut the door and walked toward Kian. He opened his arms toward Bella and they hugged. I couldn't but feel a little bit jealous, but I knew she would stay true to me. Will she?

Kians P.O.V

Now I understood how Connor felt when I kissed Bella the night we met. I saw them kissing in the car and couldn't take it much longer.

"Hey Bella, are you ready?" I asked.

She stayed in the car for a couple more minutes and then came out "in coming" she said making her way toward me.

I opened my arms for a hug and she hugged me back. I know this sounds cliche but I felt passion in the hug. I looked over at the car and saw Connor still there staring at us. I turned around and walked in with Bella.

"Hey is it ok my friend Sam comes with us? He will only be here for an hour." I said.

"Yeah sure."she said not breaking eye contact with me.

I hope she takes me back.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I feel like I put a lot of effort into this one. Please vote and if your still reading comment "Kian" love you guys!!! Any suggestions or just bored comment or message me.

Comment if I should start recommending books every time I update.

Recommended: Forbidden by Abbey Dayton, it's really good and love the way she writes. If you get a chance please go check it out.

Love you guys!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

~ABBY