Chapter 21

Bella's P.O.V

I looked at the door to see Connor standing there with our coffee. He's the best. He handed my my coffee and I put my head on his shoulder, which made him put his arm around me.

"So do you want to do something today?" He said taking a sip if his coffee.

"Umm sure, I need to get my mind off of what happened last night." I said as a tear fell from my face.

"Hey hey hey, don't cry. okay? We are going to forget about him. he hurt you." He said rubbing my back and putting his chin on top of my head.

"Thanks Connor." I said sniffling trying to hold back my tears.

"So do you want to go to the mall?" He said.

"Sure, that sounds great." I walked upstairs and got ready. Connor ran back to his house to get a change of clothes and then came to pick me back up.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I put on a green tank top and some acid washed jean shorts.

I went downstairs and waited for Connor. I then heard a knock at the door. CONNOR IS HERE! I don't know what I was so excited.

I opened the door and felt his eyes on me.

"I'm going to go grab my purse I'll be right back." I said running upstairs to grab my purse.

When I came back his eyes were still on me.

"Is there something wrong?" I said looking at him with a concerned face.

He shook his head "oh nothing."

We arrived at the mall and decided to eat lunch first.

"Come take a picture with me." Connor said taking out his phone.

I stuck out my tonge and made a funny face and so did Connor. We took a couple other picture with different poses. One with our fish faces and me kissing his cheek.

I looked at my phone and realized that he posted one to twitter.

@connorfranta: at the mall with this amazing girl. @bellaisawesome

(Don't know who's twitter name that is I just made one up.)

Under neath was the picture with our tongues out.

"Hey I look ugly in that picture." I said making a pouty face.

"That's a lie you always look beauitiful." He said. I bit my lip and blushed. Wow I really like Connor.

Kian's P.O.V

I saw Connor and Starbucks and then went home. I sat in my room trying to contact Bella but she wasn't answering my calls or texts. I did keep getting texts from Brooke say that she wanted to get back together and that she still loved me. I just ignored her.

After about 25 calls and 10 voicemails I decided to give up. If she wants to talk she will call me back. Anyway we were technically still together, she never really broke up with me. I went though twitter and saw a post that caught my eye

@connorfranta: at the mall with this amazing girl. @bellaisawesome

With a picture below of them stick out their tongues.

I thought Connor said that he didn't know where Bella is. I was furious. I hopped in my car and drove to the mall.

(Hey guys if you liked this chapter please vote. This lets me know if you liked it or not. Anyway comment or message me and suggestions or anything that could make this better.

Thanks so much.

-ABBY