Chapter 36

Bella's P.O.V

He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth to kiss it, "I'm sorry but your going to have to figure it out." He said smirking, still holding my hand.

I gave him a pouty face and crossed my arms. "Nice try, but it's a surprise." He said.

I sighed and grabbed his hand, "Can you at least tell me if we're close?" I said.

"Hmm, I don't know..." He said with a fake puzzled look on his face.

"Come on Con, stop teasing me." I said curling my lip.

"Okay, okay, fine. We are almost there." He said, knowing I was going to say something about his response.

"My 'almost there' or your 'almost there'?" I said. There is a big difference between his and mine.

"Let's just say we're closer than you think you are." He said.

I knew I was getting no where with this argument so I just let it go. I sat and looked out the window to a dull high way. It looked like thirty minutes till sundown. I watched all the cars pass by and filled myself with the surroundings.

Connor finally took an exit and we made our way to a cute little town. I looked like there were family owned businesses at every corner.

"Okay, now I want you to close your eyes please." Connor said. I put my hands over my eyes and sat still. I felt the car move for what felt like five minutes. Suspense taking over my body thinking what is going to happen next.

"Okay we are here." Connor said stopping the car. "I'm going to get out and open your door hold on."

Connor got out of the car and and opened my door in a matter of thirty seconds.

"Okay now take my hand," I held out my hand and felt Connor warm grasp, "and follow me."

I hopped out of the car and heard the door shut behind me. I felt a gust of wind in my face. I tried to identify my surrounding and figure out where I was with no sight.

The salty air blew in my face and I heard water crashing and seagulls chirping.

"Okay Bella, now open your eyes." I opened my eyes and saw the ocean, the sun about to set. The sky was a orangey pink and the water reflected it.

"Wow Connor, this is beautiful. I've only seen this beauty in pictures." I said cupping my hands over my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it" he said coming behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist as we looked at the ocean.

He let go, took my hand and twirled me around. "I also set up a little picnic for dinner." I looked on the ground next to me and saw a blanket with a basket in the middle.

"Wow Connor, you did all of this for me?" I said in amazement, I've never had anyone do this for me before.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I care about you Bella." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the blanket.

He opened the basket and pulled out plates, utensils, napkins and most importantly the food.

We are our dinner and talked about our past, our likes, and dislikes. After today I felt like I could tell him anything. We finished our dinner and out everything away in our basket.

The sun was almost gone but there was still enough light for us to see clearly. The stars came out and put on a show for us with their beauty. Connor and I laid down on the blanket and looked up at the stars.

"What do you want to do when you get older?" I said. I was wondering what he would answer, we never had really talked about that before.

"Umm I don't really know yet." He said. " I have a YouTube channel and would like to see how far I can go with that career. But other than that I'm undecided." He said. "How about you?"

"I don't know, I want to do something to give back to others around me, something I enjoy. But I don't know yet." It got silent and I noticed the sun was almost gone.

"Bella?" Connor said.

"Yeah." I said nuzzling closer to him.

"I love you." He said staring up on to the sky and grabbing my hand.

(Hey guys, sorry for an spelling errors in here. I tried to write this fast. Thank you so much for reading.

Ugh I was going to ask you guys a question but now I for got it, so stay tuned for that.

Anyways thank you so much for your support and everything you guys do for me. Love ya

~ABBY