Chapter 26

Connors P.O.V

I pulled up to the front of her house and sat in the car. Was this a good idea? What if she hated me forever? What if- Stop Connor! Just be a man and do it. I took a deep breath and opened my car door. What if this isn't a good idea?

I walked up the steps and paused. This is the right thing to do. I knocked on the door and stood back. Maybe she didn't hear me. I knocked again and waited. Finally I saw the door opening revealing Bella. She had dark bags under her eyes and a purple and blue bruise on he forehead. I couldn't help but feel bad for what I had done.

"Um... Hi Bella." I said " Can I come in?" She moved aside and closed the door behind me.

"How's your head?" I asked. After I pushed her I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was really concerned with her head and how she was feeling.

"Fine." She answered back. I could tell she was mad at me. I was hoping that she would forgive me, but I know that there is a slim chance it will happen.

Listen," I said patting next to me on the couch. She sat down and crossed her arms. I could feel my stomach tossing and turning. "I know your mad at me and I know that there is a very slim chance of you forgiving me or even talking to me again. But I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday. I was really mad at kian for barging in on our day together and sometimes when I'm mad I don't think. I don't expect you to forgive me right away, but it would make me feel better if you forgave me at some point. I feel horrible for what I did, and if I could take it back I would. I'm sorry Bella, I miss hanging out with you." I said as I felt tears in my eyes.

I looked at Bella to see her reaction to find her starring into space. By the look on her face I couldn't tell what she was thinking. I looked back down at my shoes never outs at what she was going to say next.

"Connor," she said. I looked at her almost immidatley and put my sleeve over my cheek. "Can you please give me some time to think about all of this? This all happened just yesterday, I need time." She said, my eyes immidatly went down to the ground. After all that, I was hoping she would forgive me. I know I said she probably wouldn't but it would still make me feel better if she did.

"I think it's best if you just went home." She said looking at me in the eye. "I'll call you when I'm ready to talk more, but right now I just need to think." She said. What if she will never be ready to talk.

I sat still for a second and stood up. She walked over to the door with me and opened it for me to get out. Finally I find a girl I really love and I do something stupid like this. What's wrong with me?

"Connor!" She yelled walking out the front door "wait!" I stopped in my tracks and though I was just hearing things. I finally turned around to get one last look at her to see her running toward me. She jumped on top of me and kissed me. At first I was surprised, she just kicked me out and now she kissed me. I froze for a second not knowing what to do. Then I started kissing back. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. This is how I always wanted it to be.

She moved away from me and put her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear. " I forgive you."

To here those three words made me 1000 times happier. My day went from being the worst to the best. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

I lifted her chin to meet my eye level and looked at her. "Bella I don't know if you already know this, but I love you"

She smiled at said "I love you too."

Hey guys. Sorry that was basically the same thing as last chapter but I felt like I should give Connor a point of view of what happened. So if you liked it please vote. And anything you would like to say to me can be commented or messages to me.

Thank you so much for reading.

~ABBY