Chapter 29

Connors P.O.V

Hello everyone , my name is Connor Franta, AKA, happiest boy in the world. A few days ago Bella and I got together, which is amazing. I love her so much and would do anything for her. I spent the night at her house last night and was so greatful to have her by my side.

"Are you ready for the video chat?" Bella asked me while on the computer.

"Yup, I'm so excited to meet for friends." I said sitting next to her.

Finally the computer went to two people sitting in a room. Jack and Taylor were sitting in a bedroom on the other side of the screen.

We talked to them for a while and they seemed pretty nice. Until I got a weird phone call from an unknown number.

"Please excuse me for a second, I have to take this." I said getting up from my chair. I walked out of the room and sat down on the couch.

"Hello?" I said kind of worried.

"Connor Franta." Said a weird voice on the other line. It sounded like a guy but I couldn't tell.

"May I ask who this is?" I said

"be careful" the voice said.

"What? Be careful of what?" I said confused. I get a random call from a random number telling me to be careful.

"Bella, your not the only one with her." The voice said. Was she cheating on me?

"Is Bella cheating?" I asked only to get cut of on the phone. Who was this person telling me to watch out because of Bella?

What if this was true? Why is she doing this to me? I went back upstairs to Bella's room and grabbed my keys.

"Is everything okay?" Bella said turning away from her Mac.

"Ummm no um my mom needs me." I lied. I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek walking about. I need to find out who this is calling me.