13. Oh Fuck

Kageyama:

'Holy fuck! He looks so fucking... hot.' Kageyama thought to himself as he follows the orange haired boy to his room.

'Keep it together Kageyama.' He continues telling himself as he swallows and continues to stare at the shorter males milky pale legs.

They walk into Hinata's room and the shorter boy closes the door behind Kageyama. The orange haired boy then goes to sit on his bed as he looks back at Kageyama.

"Come here." Hinata says as he pats a spot next to him on the bed.

Frozen in his spot for a second, Kageyama simply nods which makes the shorter boy giggle. The dark haired boy snaps out of it and goes to sit next to Hinata.

"How was practice? And school for that matter?" Hinata asks.

Avoiding to make eye contact, Kageyama answers.
"It was okay. Everyone missed you today."

"Oh really? I'll be sure to apologize to everyone tomorrow for missing today and making them worry..." The orange haired boy says.
"Did you miss me?" He continues.

Finally looking up at Hinata, Kageyama answers him.

"I guess I did miss you." The dark haired boy mumbled as he looked away making Hinata smile.

"What was that?" Hinata asked as if he didn't hear what Kageyama had said.

"I did miss you." The taller male answered a little louder.

"Wow, the King of the Court actually missing little ol' me." Hinata giggled making Kageyama's cheeks turn a dusted pink.

"What? Shut up shrimp. I just missed having my teammate practice with me." The dark haired boy replied.

"Is that so?" Hinata asked as he scooted closer to the other male.

"Y-yeah." Kageyama stuttered his answer as he looked down at Hinata's milky pale legs almost touching his.

The dark haired boy could feel his heart racing and his face heat up as he saw that Hinata began to lean closer to him.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Kageyama stuttered out as the orange haired boy locked eyes with Kageyama.

"Nothing." Hinata said as he smiled and looked at the dark haired male.

"I just wanted to look at your handsome face a little closer." Hinata continued as he studied Kageyama's face and soon his eye landed on Kageyama's lips.

"S-shut up d-dumbass." The taller boy said as his face grew even warmer and had a red hue dusted across his cheeks.

Hinata let out a soft giggle.

"You're so cute when you're nervous." Hinata continued as he leaned in and placed his lips on Kageyama's.

In surprise Kageyama lightly pushes Hinata off and looks at the orange haired boy who has an equally surprised look on his face.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I wasn't really think--" Hinata began and was soon cut off as Kageyama pulled the shorter male closer and placed his lips back on Hinata's.

'His lips feel so soft.' Kageyama thought to himself as he continued kissing the boy.

____________________________________

Hinata:

'Shit.' Hinata thought as he looked at Kageyama and was equally as surprised that he had kissed the dark haired male.