31. Mornings

Hinata:

Hinata's eyes furrowed as the sun shined through his window causing him to wake up. He stirred in his bed a couple more minutes fully knowing he wasn't going back to sleep.

He slightly opened his eyes as he looked over at his alarm clock. 'Fuck me. It's only 8:10?'

Hinata let out a groan while looking up at his ceiling.

He could hear the soft snores coming from the two males on the floor who were still fast asleep. Shōyō looked over at Yū and Tanaka and smiled, happy that they were very accepting of his feelings for Tobio and fully supporting his choices.

Hinata got up and decided to take a shower while the two males were sleeping. He brushed his teeth and ran a warm shower.

Once done showering and getting dressed he checked on Tanaka and Yū who were still snoring and walked downstairs to see his mom and Natsu in the kitchen.

"Ohayō gozaimasu." Hinata greeted.

"Ohayō." His mom and Natsu said in unison.

"What are you doing okaasan?" He asked as the aroma of food filled the air making his mouth water.

"I'm making you boys some food before we head out. Natsu and I are gonna' go to a few markets. Do you need anything?" She asked while making breakfast.

"Mmmm I don't think so. Just some snacks will do." Hinata said with a smile.

"Yaaahh where's Tanaka?" Natsu questioned while pulling on Shōyō's arm.

"He's still sleeping Natsu." He answered as he ruffled her hair, she pouted while walking to the living room to watch TV.

"How was last night sweetheart? Did you have fun?" His mom asked him.

"Oh it was fun. I was able to talk about a lot of things.... Okaasan, there's something I've been meaning to tell you." Hinata said with a nervous laugh.

His mom looked over at him, curiosity filling her eyes, "Yes?"

"So you know how this coming up weekend we're going to Tokyo for the volleyball training right? Well on Saturday, I uh have a d-date with Tobio...." He said whispering the last part of his sentence, a tint of red creeping up on his cheeks.

He looked at his mom and noticed the small smirk on her face only furthering his blush.

"Honey that's great. Are you excited?" His mom asked.

"Y-yeah." Hinata answered.

"Well I hope you have a great time when it comes to your date and do tell Tobio he should stop by again. He seems like a nice boy." She said with a smile.

Hinata nodded and walked over to give his mom a hug.

"Thank you okaasan for being so supportive. I love you."

"You don't have to thank me Shōyō. I love you too sweetheart." She returned the feeling as she continued, "Oh the food is ready. You should wake up the boys. Natsu and I need to also head on out before all the good meats are gone."

Hinata giggled. "Okay. Natsuuuuuu." He called out.

"Yaaahh!!" She replied running up to him.

"Wanna' wake up Tanaka before you go?" He said, an evil smirk plastered on his face.

Natsu shared the same smirk before eagerly agreeing.

"Okay then! Let's go have some fun!" He said as the two rushed upstairs to his room.

___________________________________

Kageyama:

The sound of a blender going off cut Kageyama's sleep abruptly making him jump up from the couch.

"Yaaahh Sugawara, you should've done that once he was awake." Daichi scolded his partner.

"Oops. Sorry Tobio. On the bright side... good morning." Suga said with a nervous giggle.

"What are you guys doing?" Tobio asked as he rubbed his eyes and walked over to sit on a bar stool.

"Breakfast!" Suga let out excitedly as he had set up some tamagoyaki, gohan, and miso soup.

"Itadakimasu. What did you make in the blender?" He asked.

"Oh it's a juice. Want some?" Suga asked as he had already poured him a cup.

Before Kageyama could say anything else there was a sudden knock at the door, he glanced over at the two older males for any information.

Daichi looked at Sugawara who also seemed just as confused.

"Were you expecting someone?" Kageyama asked.

Daichi and Suga shook their heads as Suga went to open the door. At the sound of  the door unlocking, the door crashed open with a loud voice filling the entrance.

"YAAAAHH SUGA. You said you'd make me breakfast sometime and I'm starving." The booming voice sounding too familiar for Kageyama's liking. 'Jesus fuck why him?'

"It's rude to just let yourself in like that!!" Suga yelled behind the male.

"Why? Were you and Daichi fu-" Stopping mid question as none other than Oikawa locked eyes with Kageyama.

Tension quickly filled the air before Oikawa let out a chuckle.

"Well well well... if it isn't my favorite Karasuno player."

___________________________________

Hellooooo lovely flowers! 🌻🌼🌸🌺🌷🌹🌵

Next update will be July 7th!!

Thank you guys so much for the love and support!!! I really appreciate it and seeing your guys' comments make my day. You guys are the best. 💛💛

Also!! As promised here's me with short hair...

Stay safe and stay healthy!! 🧼 💦 😷

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! ☀️💛

Also join the discord fam! If you're having trouble with the link just comment and I'll send you one through a DM. 🌻

Stay beautiful and positive my lovely flowers. 🌷🌹🌸🌻🌺🥀🌵

Lots of
Love. ❤️ Amore. 🧡 愛。💛 사랑. 💚 Amor. 💙 любóвь. 💜 Yêu. 🖤 爱。💗

-Little Tree. 🌳💕