Special Chapter. (Tsukki & Yamguchi) 🤍

A/N: !!!!!! MATURE CONTENT !!!!!!! This chapter includes boy on boy sexual content. If you're not comfortable reading it then I highly recommend you don't. Lol there's not much too it. Next chapter will be posted next weekend so just skip this if it's not your cup of tea.

Other wise. 😉 Enjoy!!

Yamaguchi:

The two males walked to Tsukshima's house making small talk along the way.

"Do you want to stop by and get some things to eat? Drinks? Snacks?" Kei asked.

"Oh sure. I want a melonpan!" Yamaguchi answered, excited about his bread. Tsukki smiled at the shorter male as they made their way into the store. Once inside they looked through the isles and picked out a few things to eat and drink.

Yamaguchi noticed that there had been two girls eyeing them, well more like looking at Tsukishima, it happened more often than he liked and by their similar uniforms he assumed they attended the same high school. He watched as they sauntered over to them and both girls eyed Tsukishima as if he was candy, leaving Yamaguchi with a sense of jealousy.

"Hi, um, you're Kei Tsukishima right?" The brunette asked as she twirled her hair.

'Gross.' He thought to himself as he rolled his eyes. He looked back down at the snacks and continued picking things out while also listening in to what the girls said.

"Yeah, why?" Tsukki asked, the tone of his voice sounding bored.

"Well we were wondering if you'd like to come hang out with us?" The brunette continued, then looked over at Yamaguchi with a small glare, "But just you, you understand right?" She said while she tried putting her hand on Tsukishima's as he pulled his arm back.

"Why would I want to hang out with someone like you two? I don't like being around trash. Now if you'll excuse me I was in the middle of something before you two came to rudely interrupt." He answered, taking the basket from Yamaguchi's hand. He looked back over to the girls who were still standing there taken aback by his words.

"You're still standing here? Run along now. You pests are just in the way." Tsukishima finished, shooing them away like flies. Both girls huffed and stomped their way out of the convenience store only making Yamaguchi smile.

After they paid for their things, they continued their walk to Tsukki's house. 15 minutes later they got to the house and made their way in. They finished taking their shoes off and setting their school stuff by the entrance.

"Do you want to watch some TV?" Kei asked while Yamaguchi stood there awkwardly.

"Uhh y-yeah." He replied.

Tsukishima let out a small chuckle, "Tadashi, you don't have to be so nervous. You've been here before. I won't bite... too hard." He said with a wink.

"Aish baka!" Yamaguchi yelled, his cheeks turning red. Tsukki smiled and extended his hand out.

"Come on, let's watch a movie."

___________________________________

Tsukishima: