Apology

Hello my lovely flowers!!  🌸🌻🌼🌺🌹🌷🌵🌿

It's been a while.... to which I throughly apologize. There have been a few things going on in my life that have ultimately affected the amount of time I dedicated to my fanfic and to you guys!

As I've shared before I do struggle with some mental issues which unfortunately include a bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety. I even succumbed back to self harm and had an increase in suicidal thoughts. Although I attend therapy and am taking medication to help, it's still something I really struggle with. There are days were I can't even fathom the idea of getting out of bed. But I'm finally getting back out of my darkest pits. Even if I'm still not 100% there. I definitely feel a little better and am still trying to get back together.

If you or someone you know is struggling with mental illnesses or suicidal behaviors please contact help. Suicide Prevention Hotline: (800)273-8255
They are available 24/7 and have texting services.

You are not alone. I know it's hard. I know it seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Trust me I know what it's like to hit rock bottom and still feel like I'm hitting even lower than that. I know it's not easy nor does it get easier in a matter of days. It takes time. But we can get there. Alive.

You matter.

The past couple months have been pretty hellish for me mentally and I've struggled to really sit down and write/type something that I'm even close to content with.

Thank you for all the continuous love and support. You guys have been absolutely amazing and caring and overall just wonderful. I really appreciate the nice comments and worry over me.

I'm okay. Trucking along trying to figure me out. But I will say I'm better.

I plan on updating soon. I'm aiming for the 22nd of July (23rd for my oversea beans). So please look forward to that!

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. Even if you think I'm being flooded with messages or comments, you'd be surprised at how little messages I get in fear of thinking I'm busy.

I really do love you guys. And thank you again for being so patient with me.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎

Stay beautiful and positive my lovely flowers. 🌷🌹🌸🌻🌺🌼🌵

Lots of
Love. ❤️ Amore. 🧡 حب . 💛 사랑. 💚 Amor. 💙 любовь. 💜 Yêu. 🖤 。🤍 Liebe. 🤎 Kärlek. 💖 Pyaar. ❤️ Cinta. 🧡 माही माही. 💛 Ahava. 💚 Dragoste. 💙 Älska. 💜 Lubov. 🖤 Sevgi. 🤍 Miłość. 🤎 Rak. 💖

-Little Tree. 🌳💕