15. Avoidance

Hinata:

'What the fuck?! Is he fucking ignoring me??' Hinata asks himself as he glares at Kageyama's back wishing his glare could somehow throw daggers.

As class continued all Hinata could do was stare at Kageyama. He wanted to confront the dark haired male and maybe even kick him in the balls. Obviously he wasn't going to kick him but Hinata wanted to at least confront him and ask what was going on.

Hinata pulled out his phone making sure that his teacher wouldn't catch him on it. Hinata took the opportunity to send a quick message while his teacher was writing on the board.

-Baka 😈😍:
r u ignoring me??
(Sent)

A few moments later, the orange haired boy looked up towards Kageyama and noticed that the boy had tensed up.

'You better check your fucking phone. I swear to god if you don't.' Hinata mentally shouted at Kageyama.

Almost as if Kageyama could hear the shorter male's threat, he checked his phone. Hinata watched as the setter quickly looked at his phone but didn't bother replying. Kageyama just stared at the phone and then a few seconds later put his phone back into his pocket.

'Is he fucking kidding??' A pissed off Hinata asked internally not even realizing that he had stood up, interrupting class.

"Hinata, is there something you want to share with the class?" Reo sensei, the math teacher, asked slightly concerned by the sudden interruption.

"Oh, um no, gomen'nasai Reo sensei." Hinata answered embarrassed by his actions. He sat back down and puts his head on the desk, hearing some snickers from his classmates.

Reo sensei shook his head at his student and then resumed teaching his class.

"God I hate myself. This day is just getting shitter by the minute.' Hinata tells himself as he continued with his head down for the remainder of the class.

____________________________________

Kageyama:

Already feeling guilty for ignoring Hinata's text, Kageyama felt even shittier when he heard Hinata stand up and make a scene. He knew it had to due with the fact the he hadn't replied to the orange haired boy's text.

'I'm going to hell at this point.' Kageyama tells himself as he sinks in his seat.

He looked over at the clock and watched as time passed by and before he knew it, the bell was about to ring.

"Shit, I got to get ready to bolt out of here.' The dark haired male thought as he tried to not make it look obvious that he was getting ready to leave.

A few moments later the bell rings and Kageyama darts out the door.

'I'm honestly so glad right now that we only share one class otherwise it would be hard as fuck to avoid that shrimp.' Kageyama thought to himself as he made way to his locker.

Quickly trying to put his things away and getting lost in thought, Kageyama didn't notice that Yu had been calling his name.

"Hey!!" The libero yells while smacking the lockers next to the setter to get his attention.

Kageyama snapping out of his thoughts winces at the sudden sound.

"Ya!!" The taller male yells, "Oh sorry Yu, I didn't even know you were there." he continued as he closed his locker door and turned to face the libero.