45. Nekoma

Kageyama:

The bus coming to a sudden stop woke up the sleeping male as he tried to stretch from his nap but realized a body was against him.

He looked down at the ball of orange hair and smiled fondly at Hinata.

"Alright boys we're here. Make sure to keep all your belongings with you because we are not responsible for anything lost or damaged. So please take care of your things." Coach Ukai announced.

The boys grabbed their things while Kageyama gently used his other hand to tap Hinata.

"Hey we're here orange, time to get up."

Hinata whined softly as he made himself more comfortable against Kageyama.

He looked over and could see Tsukishima with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey shorty wake your ass up!" He yelled from his seat and with his loud voice, Hinata sprang up in a panic.

"W-what what!?" Hinata asked, clearly half asleep as he looked around to see where he was.

The teammates laughed at his reaction as they began to file out the bus.

Kageyama glared at Tsukishima who just winked in return and began to make his way off the bus.

"Prick." Noya said under his breath as he too got up from his seat.

"Hey are you okay?" Kageyama asked Hinata who was rubbing his face waking himself up.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Sorry, I'm a heavy sleeper." He nervously giggled.

Kageyama smiled at him and then got up to get off the bus. The two made sure to collect their things and filed out along with Tanaka and Noya.

Once outside, a body flung itself onto Hinata, catching both Kageyama and Hinata off guard.

"Shōyō! You're here." Kenma announced as he hugged Hinata tightly.

Watching the embrace only made Kageyama upset. For some reason Kenma's skinship made the taller male's blood boil. It was always Kenma. Maybe because he knew deep down, there was something about Kenma that didn't feel right. Maybe it was just because he knew Kenma also liked Hinata yet Hinata was unaware.

"Hey Kenma! I missed you." Hinata replied.

Kenma let go of Hinata and greeted Noya and Tanaka before looking over at Tobio.

"Kageyama." Kenma greeted with a small nod.

'I'll crush you.' Kageyama thought to himself. The energy he radiated screamed alpha and as if the three others could feel something off, Noya spoke up.

"We're excited to be here. Ready to get your asses handed to you?" Noya asked playfully.

"You meant to ask yourself that right?" Taketora returned the question as he and Lev walked up to them.

Tanaka chuckled at their friendly rivalry. "Whatever City Boy. You wish you were on our level of skill."

They continued their playful banter before both coaches came up and both teams were together.

___________________________________

Hinata:

Hinata looked up at Kageyama who seemed lost in thought. He studied his features and could tell he was a bit irritated.

'Hmm... what's he thinking about?' He asked himself.

He reached out to touch his arm but was interrupted by Kenma who hooked his arm with his. Hinata smiled at his friend but looked back over and much to his surprise, Kageyama was watching them, a sour look on his face.