This is Berk

(The picture is what Ingrid is wearing)

                                                                                      ☙☄☙

                                                                                      ☙☄☙

'This is Berk. It's twelve days worth from hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery. Our village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. The only problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have...

Third Person POV

A boy opened the door. A Monstrous Nightmare was outside and shot fire at them. A girl quickly shut the door. "Dragons", she gasped. Vikings and sheep were running wild around the village. 'Most people would leave, not us. We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues. The boy and the girl ran out of the house that was now on fire. 'My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know, but it's not the worst. The girl next to me is my sister, Ingrid. Parents believe that hideous names will frighten gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking determiner would do that. "Arghh, morning", a random Viking yelled. Hiccup and Ingrid ran through the village; other Vikings yelled at them.

"What are you doing?! Get inside"!

"Get back"!

The two teenagers were about to run on a path, but a dragon set ablaze to the path. Two strong hands grabbed them by the backs of their shirts. "HICCUP! INGRID! What are they doing out again?! What are you two doing out! Get inside", a large man said.

'That's Stoick the Vast. Chief of the tribe. They say when he was a baby, he popped a dragon's head clean off from its shoulders. Do we believe it? Yes, we do'.

"What have we got", Stoick asked a Viking.

"Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks. Oh, and Hoark saw a Monstrous Nightmare", he explained. Another dragon shot the ground.

"Any Night Furies", Stoick asked.

"None so far".

"Good".

Hiccup and Ingrid ran past other Vikings who were lighting giant torches and hoisting them up. They ran inside the blacksmith shop as Hiccup took off his vest.

"Nice of you to join the party. I thought you two would be carried off", a man said hammering down a sword.

"What? Who us", Ingrid laughed tying her hair in a loose ponytail.

"No, we're way too muscular for their taste. They wouldn't know what to do with all of this", Hiccup said flexing his weak arm.

"Well, they need toothpicks, don't they", the man said.