Lets get This Dragon up in the Air Again

☙☄☙

                                                                                      ☙☄☙

        Ingrid's POV

We walked to the cove to see the dragons playing around. We brought two baskets filled with fish. Hiccup brought the new tail while I brought some bandages for Nightlily's injuries. 

"Hey, Toothless, Nightlily. We brought breakfast. We hope you're hungry", Hiccup said pushing the baskets down and the fishes spilled. 

"Okay, that gross", I said. After the whole of us eating raw fish thing, I wasn't really a fan of fish. "We got some salmon, a nice Icelandic cod, and whole smoked eels", Hiccup said as the dragons rummaged through the pile.

After he said eels, the dragons stopped and barred their teeth. "What's wrong? Do you not like an eel", I said picking up the two eels. I showed them and roared in fright. "Okay, okay! Sorry! Look, they're gone", I yelled throwing the eels aside. I held my hand out to them, but they shook their heads.

"Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of eel either", I said rubbing my hand on my clothes. The dragons started eating the pile of fish.

"I wonder of all dragons don't like an eel", Hiccup said.

"Maybe", I shrugged.

Hiccup made his way behind Toothless with the new tail mumbling to himself. I walked next to Nightlily with a bag full of bandages. I crouched down onto my knees and took out a roll of bandages. I looked at my brother who was having difficulties putting on the tail. I chuckled a bit at his clumsiness. I unravel the bandages and carefully wrapped it around her leg. Oh yeah, her injury was an arrow wound.

She flinched a little when the bandage touched her. "Sorry", I said. I looked at Toothless who had his head in the basket.

"Aw, he's adorable", I cooed. He stopped and the basket fell off of his face. He moved his tail around a bit; his jaw dropped. "Uh oh", I said. Toothless began to spread his wings while Hiccup, completely oblivious, finished with the tail.

"Hey, Hiccup. You might want to look back", I said.

"Why", he asks.

Before I could answer, Toothless took off. Hiccup screamed and holds on tightly onto Toothless' tail. Then Toothless starts falling to the ground. "I can't look", I said covering my eyes.

I uncovered my eyes to Toothless flying high in the air. "Huh, he actually did it", I said astonished. Nightlily was shocked at the sight. Toothless came back down and flew over the lake. "YES! INGRID, WE DID IT", Hiccup yelled.

Toothless turned and made a sharp turn causing Hiccup to fly off his tail. Hiccup yelled and landed into the water. Then Toothless fell into the water as well. Hiccup came up and cheered.

"Did you see that?! We made him fly", Hiccup cheered.

"I think we need to start working on how to keep the tail open", I yelled.