1

A/N:So this may seem like a very random ship but honestly I love hoseok ships 😍

I'll switch between prospects

There will be smut

English is not my mother tongue but I'll do my best.☺

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hoseok pov

"Don't touch those berries ,they may be poisonous"the expedition leader called out to me and my friend.
"We weren't attempting to eat them"
My coworker and friend protested.
"No you were attempting to die because of poisonous liquits"
Our biologist told sternly.
"You are very no fun"
I answered in a childish tone.

"Hey Hoseok.."my friend called out to me in a low voice.
"It's really exciting ,isn't it?
Getting to see the indigene folk of this breathtaking... yet wet scourge of mosquitoes..."
He asked ,killing one mosquito after one.

"I just want to come back home"
Someone from behind complained.
I laughed it off ,another strange ,green berry with red sprinkles catching my eye.

2 min later

"You shouldn't have touched it"
My friend Jimin chuckled.
I glared at him ,and then at my arm which was planted with hundreds of little pink points and stripes ,I couldn't even identify it as mine anymore.I sniffed in a sudden touch of despair.

"With you with us they won't even take us seriously"our expedition leader Yoongi said as if I hurt his pride deeply.
I walked over to him ,intending to hug him with my infected arm.

"Ey ,stop it!That could be constagious ,you know!"he brushed me away ,pushing my face into a tree.
Around five unknown fruits fell off the tree immediately ,also a spider which I thought I managed to dodge but it just landed inside my collar.

"You could join a dance group"
Namjoon laughed hysterically at the sight of me trying to get that monster out of my shirt.
"Hyung help me!The monster is going to eat me!"I sobbed ,almost hyperventilating.

Very well ,instead of helping me he rushed off to the fruits ,grabbing one of the fruits scattered on the ground below my feet, leaving my problem to Jimin.

Namjoon was the biologist of the group ,he also had a major in science and Korean.

"Look at this!Hoseok found our lunch!"he held the fruit up in triumph."I didn't find it, it found me ,obviously!"I pouted and thanked my hero for freeing me from the beast ,which tried to kill me seconds ago.

"We are almost there"Yoongi announced at which I sighed reassured. Although every other member of the team knew Yoongi couldn't possibly know when we were going to arrive.There wasn't any point of the map which could have told him where the camp of the native was settled.Since they were professionals they would keep on going until the sun would go down ,signalizing them to find an at least to some extent safe place to sleep.

Excited all over ,Jimin rushed off to be the head of the line.
Yoongi didn't seem to mind that much ,at least he could watch him better from the new point of view.
He looked pretty good from behind.

Silence fell over them ,but after some minutes Yoongi went tired and didn't care about Jimin anymore.
That was the time the boy disappeared from his eyesight ,Yoongi didn't notice his absence until-
"HYUUUUNGS!!I'M GOING TO DIE!!"
a shocked Jimin came running in their direction ,as if he was a fucking rocket.

"What's up Jimin ,have you also seen a spider?"hoseok asked very concerned and looked around ,wondering where his evil villain could lurk.
"They have bows a-and"

"And what Jimin?" Yoongi asked, inpatient for the answer.

"They said they would tickle me with their arrows"he blurted out in disbelief and fear.

You need to know ,Jimin is very ticklish.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

I watched the excitement the foreigners had brought spread all over the place.

I reminded myself of scolding taehyung later for teasing the unknown boy.
His scream just woke the whole forest.
I sat on the wooden wall around the camp and glanced in the direction the boy had come from.
Sure enough there were more people coming.I could hear their food steps.

Taehyung seemed to enjoy himself ,telling our shooters not to attack the unknown source of the riot.

Having guests was rare.
I wondered why someone would come here ,as our older hyungs always told us how whiney ,sensetive soft asses the outsiders were.

None of them would come here by their own choice.
Although I didn't think good of outsiders I stayed at my hyungs side ,wanting to know what was going on down below the edge of the wall.

"But hyung ,they will tickle me!"
The boy reappeared between the wood and plants.
On his side there was a grampy man.
Followed by a comparatively big guy who seemed to have a hard time carrying his bag.

Behind the bunch of people ,a skinny ,quite cute boy appeared ,trying to take a look at the wall I watched them from.
I couldn't other but laugh at the sight of his arm ,it was full of little pink sprinkles.

I knew the berries which caused them ,we teach not touching them to our youngest children ,seeing a grown up walking around with those marks was hilarious.

This was going to be fun.