12

*A/N: I am really happy to have readers on this story , even though it may be a weird thing to say. x3 I hope you are still enjoying what I write~

And there isss smut in here~*

*Jimin pov*

Bang Si-hyuk was a wealthy man.After returning to NY and making our way to the mans ridiculously big mansion , we were greeted with a fatherly disappointed gaze, or rather Yoongi was.
"So you are back"was what he said.
But he led us in anyways , shutting the door with several locks as if he was some kind of criminal.I gotta mention Tae had still been crying , so that may have added to his decision of letting us stay for a while as well.

Three hours later we showed ourselves to the living room after unpacking all our luggage another time.Yoongi and I were the first to finish.
I told Jungkook and Taehyung to come eat with us, Jungkook didn't really respond to me though , he had been absent minded since Hoseok left.
I thought it was strange , he knew that Hoseok was the safest after all.
I didn't expect him to make his way back to us but he did even before Taehyung did.
It seemed he didn't want to be alone.
The last one to enter the room was Tae , who would immediately collapse onto Yoongi.
My cheeks got a little red , seeing him place his head onto Yoongis leg and even Jungkook got somewhat irritated.
Yoongi didn't seem to bother , he just wore a worried expression when looking at him.
His fingers traced over Taehyungs hair sweetly as if he was a child.
I gulped and announced I was going to cook.

*Namjoon pov*

"What do you mean we can't leave?"
After hearing about what Jungkook had told us , Jin had made clear he wouldn't move from this place , even if he would get killed.
"Just like that, there is no way I'm gonna leave."
"But why?Are you nuts Jin?"
"There is no choice, we may die if we stay , but we'll die if we leave too.
We aren't the only clan here Namjoon.This is our Territory and out there is theirs"
He pointed into the woods.
"I get that but what kind of reason is this? Isn't it better to fight than to wait for death?!"
"How do I know Hoseok didn't lie to us?What if I'll just be running away for nothing and most importantly let my whole clan die for nothing?"
"I don't believe that.Why would he?"
"Because he is a spy of the government obviously! "Seokjin raised his voice.
I froze."Then why did you let him stay here in the first place , you didn't trust him all this time , did you?"
"I let him be to avoid just this situation we are facing right now."
"You are being ridiculous.Hoseok is a good person , he is honest and kind.
But how would be able to you tell? You only knew him for this short amount of time but still you are accusing him of doing something this terrible while you should be saving your clan!What kind of leader are you?!They are going to die because of you!"My anger had spoken through me and I couldn't hold myself from saying such words before it was too late.Jin just gave me a pained expression while I was still shocked at my own words.
"Leave"he told me.
"Jin I'm sor-"
"Namjoon" he shut me up.
I left obediently , while feeling unspeakably guilty.

I had to find a shelter for the night, having been thrown out by Seokjin.
So I awkwardly ran around the camp over and over again.
After some time Jungkooks aunt approached me , wraping a blanked around me and without saying a word guiding me to her hut with a little chuckle.

It was around midnight when I left aunties hut to pee.
I went to the bushes,  on the way there I almost tripped over a basket.

Having finished my business, I tried finding my way back to aunties hut , but it was so dark and I was still half-asleep so I approached Jins hut instead.
I didn't realize it at first and just went in.
Silently , very silently , there were cries being heard from the boy who was sniffing into his arms in a corner of the hut.I crouched down in front of him and looked at him for a minute , then he pressed out between his sobs"gow afay (go away)".
"Jin..."he started to cry harder.I rubbed the back of my head , then I said "hey, I'm really so so sorry babe , I was being an total asshole".
"~You were~" he replied and I had almost given up on being forgiven but then he said "h-hug me"And he sobbed really cutely.
I couldn't help but smile a little when I pulled him onto my lap.
"Y-you know I never ever cry like this"
"Never ever?"
"Yes"
"Then why were you crying just now."
There was a pause before he replied "I'm scared"and he started to cry again.
"What if I mess up? You were right , I'd kill them all.What do I do??"
He asked me desperately.
I shook my head and rubbed his back while pulling him closer.
"We are going to find a solution. We will . Tomorrow. "
I said confidently. "There will be something to do , don't be scared , we are doing this together."I told him and kissed his cheeks and licked his warm tears until there were no more to come."Joonie , can we do it?"he asked , rubbing himself against  me in a daze.
"Yeah"I briefly replied and pushed him against the wall.He whined when I pushed my tounge into his mouth.From his waist upwards my hands stroked over his upper body.
And abruptly I pinned his hands to the wall , making him flinch away from the kiss,
which I met with stealing his lips a second time , moving my toungue in circles.
We ended the kiss with a collective moan.Our saliva dripped on Jins exposed belly.
I went to lick it and at the same time pushed down his bottoms.
My toungue glid down his lower half , I knew he was excited as soon as I uncovered his already slightly wet member.He tried to free himself from my grip around his wrists but I didn't let him.Instead I went for his pink nipples and started sucking on one of them , making a lewd sound.
"Hng-ugh Namjoon~ ah-"I didn't even give him a look , but started penetrating his nipples in a malicious way.He reacted especially sensetive when I pulled his nipples.
I wetted his other nipple , then traced over it with my finger making him cry out.
He tried to free his hands again "please let me go N-Namjoon".
"You aren't going to touch youself until you came at least once"I told him in a low , tempting voice.With that I bit the soft spot under his chin , he trembled.
I kissed him again to calm him down.
Then i took his wrists and pushed his upper body onto mine , exposing his ass to the wall."Ah ungh, I can't take it , no more~."he whined when I started playing with his wet entrance.I licked his earlobe , still persistently holding onto him while grinding my fingers into his hot body."So good~ ahh!"I felt his thing pulsing onto my stomache and was very pleased with myself."I-it hurts , namjoon , I'm so hard~"
"You are feeling this so much"I smiled and smacked his buttcheek , him crying out from the sensitivity. "Stick your toungue out"I ordered and he did so.
I pushed my thumb in , then teased him with the tip of my toungue and finally let him taste me all the way.Then I turned him around and rewarded him with my dick.
"D-don't move yet , am s-so sensetive, p-please touch me."
As he said I moved one hand around his dick while starting to thrust in gently.
"Moree~"he begged."Tell me how it feels"I said, "It feels soo- g-good , mhh ah"
I wraped my arm around his waist while thrusting into him at a faster grewing pace.
I also bit his shoulder , leaving a bitemark , while making his insides all mine.
"Joon -Namjoon ah , please inside me , cum inside me "
Our movement got faster and totally uncontroled,  since we were both close to our climax."T-there ah , I'm cumming!M-more"
He released onto my hand , then my cum filled his stomache , while he desperately called out my name.

Still there was dawn coming at us and even with this precious guy in my arms I myself felt a little anxious.