13

*A/N:Boohoo it's chapter 13, it means I had a hard time writing it but like ..safe me •^•*

*Hoseok pov*

Back at the base ,I had no choice but to face what I had been doing my whole life long and who I had been following all this time.I felt like a pathetic dog while looking at my reflection in the window of my bosses office."You aren't capable of taking care of this matter anymore ,we will assign you another task" was what they told me after returning.It didn't surprise me ,after all they didn't approve of my latest actions anyways.I was glad to know that my next task wouldn't take place in a few days though.So I had enough time to follow my own activities.

I knew I had to do this all on my own, but that was what I was used to after all.Everything there was to make me sad ,was the fact that Jungkook was still on another continent.If we failed I would never be able to see him again.But I was up against the most likely strongest force of korea.I would only see one possibility for me to win.So I went to see my brother in Seoul.

"Why would I help you with something so shady?"my brother asked in his usual dry throated voice.
"Why?I'm your brother.And it's not like you can't ,right?"
"Of course ,but let me put it into words , what would I get out of that?"
He intensely stared at me.He always enjoyed teasing me.
Although we were brothers we didn't have a good relationship to each other.
Since I left the house early I wouldn't be home that often and when I was there he would always hide and never talk to me.My parents always said he was a difficult kid , but as he grew up and I didn't spend as much time at home ,they started talking of him as the good son.Though he knew I would always be their favorite child.
Our family was wealty , the house was big and even the spoons were made of silver.
My brother was definitely a lonely child and so he came to love dead things more than people , growing to be just the son our parents wanted him to be.
"If you want a nice pink pony ,I can buy you one.Isn't that what every kid dreams of?"
"Stop joking ,Hyung.It's not like you ever existed as part of our family.But you know what?Running from the government is no fucking joke."
"You are worried about me?How nice of you.You never came to see me either ,you never gratulated me to my birthday or even tried to talk to me so where is the problem if I'll be gone?"I gestured in a collected manner ,knowing it wasn't easy to convince him.
"Actually..It'd be pretty nice to get rid of you ,do what you want to do, just rot somewhere ,I don't care.You get what you want.Just leave."
And that was how I parted from the only family member I still had trust in.

Back at home I threw myself onto the small bed and ripped open a package of chocolate I planned to finish.I felt like crying.
Todays events weren't what bothered me, in fact I was worried about Jungkook.
They had started to search for them the same day.
I also couldn't sleep on my own , as sad as it sounds.
I nipped on my chocolate bar and turned on the TV to distract me.
It showed another episode of 'friends' I had already watched.

*Yoongi pov*

"What do you think is Hoseok up to ,right now? Jimin asked me while washing the dishes.
"I hope he is beating some ass to get us out of this damned situation? "
Jimin shrugged "I believe he is doing his best Yoongi."
I refused to respond."Hey"Jimin called out to me "this guy, the one who lets us stay here"
"What's with him?"
"Isn't he that womens..father? Is that why he lets us stay?"
I was surprised Jimin had found out , the whole matter was a while ago but he still remembered all the data of the incident.Jimin was smarter than I thought , at times his mind even managed to creep me out just a little.
"Yeah."Bang Si-hyuk was the father of my former wife.
After she accused me of things I hadn't done, Bang was still like a father to me.
He felt sorry for me, knowing my wife had always been after wealthy men.
And I also thought he felt guilty , but he wasn't the type to admit something like that.
After my failed marriage and the lawsuit he even followed me on an expedition he paid for and that's when we found the Bang tribe , which was named after our sponsor.
"I'll help you with the dishes"I announced , wiping away the bad memory of my failed marriage.Jimin looked at me with a glimpse of an panicked expression while I approached him."Y-you have gotten closer with Taehyung lately."
I took a plate and dried it with a towel."He is still being a bitch at times.But he'll shut up if I hug him so it's okay"I could hear Jimin gulp.
I looked at him for a while."Why do you care?"
"N-no it's just ..I just wondered b-because"
"Clearly..you are jealous Jimin, jealous."
"I am not! Why would I be? That time we both agreed..!"
Realizing what he was talking about he shut his mouth , covering it with a hand as if he had casted a spell or something.
"The one who said that was you , anways you ain't interested in me since that time right? It was supposed to be just a one time thing."
"I uhm , I was embarrassed and I , uhm."
"Is that so? Then.."I closed the gap between us and was about to make a move on him but he escaped me and left the room in a hurry.

"Taehyung do you hear me? Turn down the volume!"
Jimin had been trying to make Tae turn down the volume of the Tv for a while but he fell on deaf ears.He barely looked up, continuing to watch 'friends' at a ridiculous volume."Please listen to me!"
Jimin stomped his foot onto the ground, frustrated by the ignorance he was met with.
I smirked at the scene ,I thought Jimin was really cute when he got angry.
He even started to pout and balled his fists.
I got up from my seat and snatched the remote from Taehyungs hand.
He turned around , about to protest ,but I pecked his forehead.
He immediately went silent and turned back to hide his blush.
I smiled, satisfied with myself and turned down the volume, then gave the remote to Jimin who stared at Taehyung.
"Jungkook! Go watch TV with Taehyung!"I ordered the ball that had been curled up on his bed for a while.It was surely no good to spend all day in bed like this , without a tone.
Some time later Jungkook entered the living room.He didn't say anything in a while.
He was even more silent than he used to be.
Still he had to ask Taehyung about his blush.

*Jin pov*

"There is no way!"I gasped, standing outside the hut and looking into the sky that had been covered by a black object , that had been flying over our camp.
My whole clan was shouting and screaming at the object from where a deep voice echoed. I thought it was my end.
"We instruct the bang clan to stay in this area.Any movement outside will be met with force.Anyone who leaves will get shot.This is an order."
"Jin!"Namjoon appeared behind me, taking me into his arms and covering me from the wind the object caused.I panicked, not knowing what to do or what would happen to us.
"It's okay , they'll leave soon"Namjoon reassured me while the deep voice continued on repeating their ridiculous demands.

After the object left , the whole clan was in shock.People wouldn't stop to persuade me, Namjoon telling them the only word he knew in our language "stop!".
But I knew I had to speak up.
"Even at times like this we can't loose hope.Everyone , there may be hard times coming at us , but once it's over we'll have a story to tell our children and our grandchildren!
There will have to be sacrifices.But don't be scared! Because out there ,there is a man who always fought his fears , even if he was surrounded by strangers and wasn't approved by everyone , he still had the strength to stand up and fight what haunted him in his sleep.That man,  Jung Hoseok , is our last hope."
That was what I told them, and the ones who protested I told to go hunting if they dared to.The next days would be a big fight for survival.

* A/N: So here is an a bit earlier chapter than usual :b*