15

*A/N: I think now is a good time to thank everyone who reads this book ♡♡
It's because I started writing this chapter with a feeling of happiness , like I was really looking forward to it~
It's thanks to people like you who are reading this ♡

Disclaimer: I am not saying this because I wanna end the book.Got too many things to settle here~

Also

Smut warning *

*Hoseok pov*

The day had ended with my hands feeling too sticky to touch anything.
All water didn't help, it still felt like my hands were full of glue.
"Kookie~" I whined as he watched me pick up the toothbrush.
"It feels bad, I don't wanna brush my teeth" he stared at me.
Then he walked up to me and grabbed the toothbrush, he added some toothpaste and opened my mouth firmly with his thumb.
I flushed red.Though I couldn't stop to look at him while his hands let the toothbrush glide over my lower molars.
He caught me staring and smiled back at me "what is it?".
"Nh-uh" I couldn't talk, what did he expect from me?
"What's that supposed to mean?"he teased me while slightly brushing over my toungue. I tugged at his shirt, trying to tell him that it tickles.
He took it as an invitation to slip his thump in too.
"Do you know what kinda look you give off? It's so lewd."
Grumpily I bit down on his thump just a little.

We laid back down on the bed after our toothbrush session ended.
"Hey Hoseok, you know what I think about a lot recently? "
"How you have become talkative? "
He gave me a look that clearly said 'Was that really necessary? '
I giggled and focused again "Sorry , what is it?"
"I think about ..well , basically how scary things were without you.Maybe I'm an ignorant person but I just recently realized that ..even if I have nothing but you, I'll still be fine.And then I thought ..how precious that is, what you gave me with your bare presence."
Jungkooks eyes sparkled after he told me that.Jungkook didn't talk much, but that was one of the reasons why his words had even more weight to me.
Like he carried a rare flower on his toungue and only shared it when it was the time the flower bloomed.
"Jungkook" I called out his name after a few seconds.
"I love you"

I didn't know if 'love' was a word that had a meaning to him.
I didn't know if his tribe viewed it as necessary to give feelings a name.
But I still wanted to say it so badly.It just fell from my mouth.And still it felt like I spread my love around the whole world.And I was happy.
"Love"he said and paused.
I gulped, I thought he wasn't going to say it back.I was already telling myself that it was okay and he didn't have to.
The time he took to do something seemed endless as I was reminded of the days I had to spend alone in my old apartment,  not knowing wether he was alright or not.
I never had a family that would stay by my side.My mom didn't know me at all and all my dad cared about was my grades.So in the hope of making them proud, I tried hard at school and later got a job that required a lot of discipline.
Hard work was my drug, I never really thought about it, I just told myself it was the only way to achieve the only thing I ever wanted.
A little love and affection, that was what I hoped for.Maybe I would have realized that they would never care about me a little sooner, if I had thought about it carefully.
Looking back I thought maybe I didn't want to know.
But still I believed that I might have had hope all along.
Maybe I would have gotten depressed if I had realized it, because my parents were basically everything for me. I didn't have a broad view of the world.
So when I thought that it was my hope that brought me this far , I felt really proud.
I came to love myself.

Jungkook stared at the ceiling and wiggled around in bed a few times till' he was able to reach my hand and hold it, pressing our palms together.
I watched him raise our hands in the air.Then they dropped and he snuglled close to me.The room was a little cold so his warmth spread over all the parts of my body that were embraced by him.
He positioned himself on top of me, it took me a lot of time to admire his beautiful face.
"Jungkook.."He smiled when I called out his name, and then placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I love you"
He said, tasting every word, as if he had just learned to speak.
I felt overjoyed.I had really tried not to cry but my face was already covered in tears.
"Hey, don't cry when I tell you that I love you!"
"It's tears of joy!"
"Something like that exists?"
I laughed out loud and messed up his hair, he didn't look like a cookie anymore, more like a rabbit struck by the lightning.
He growled playfully and kissed my hands, then licked over my fingertips.
I got chills running over my body.Watching me, he took my fingers into his mouth and nibbled on them , then gave them a gentle bite.
"My revenge" he explained.Though he just wanted to get revenge my hard member already pushed against his from under my pants.
He must have felt it and started moving up and down, brushing our bulges against each other.We wore jeans so the hard fabric did great work making us horny.
His thrusting felt so good, my breath got faster and I couldn't stop myself from moaning silently.
He pressed himself against me as I laid my arms around his neck ,causing him to press harder."Mmmh Jungkook- it hurts , please Kookie nh~"
But he didn't give me what I wanted just yet , instead he licked over my neck and sank his wet tougue into my ear , causing me to cry out.
Suddenly he stopped moving and unbuttoned my jeans, he made me sit up and pushed his palm against my underwear , making me tremble in pleasure.
"Mhm ah- yeah oh! , it's so good Kookie moree" I felt his touch so much.
He smirked at my crying and kissed me in a slow pace.
Then he abruptly pushed my underwear down and revealed my swollen member.
I lifted up my shirt, abandoning the fabric I didn't wanna feel on my skin any longer.
When he touched my shaft I panted and threw my head back.
I flinched in surprise when I felt his toungue pushing against the tip of my erected thing, moaning in frustration. He slid his hand over my shaft a few times while licking over the tip.I was way too hard.I started begging in between my panting.
"Please give me your dick kookie , I want it - nhh deep inside m-mhh"
I was a mess asking for his cock but I needed it so badly.
He kissed me roughly while pushing his fingers past my rim, scissoring me from the inside.I jerked my head back, crying so helplessly.
He was too impatient to wait.
"Hoesokie , gonna make you mine.Ahh~ don't tense up.That's a good boy~"
That's the words he used when he put his hard cock inside me, moving painfully slowly.I tugged on the cushion behind me, trying to get some hold while being thrusted in for the first time.Tears left my eyes when he was finally fully inside my tight ass.
"Ah K-Kookie Kookie , don't move just yet , I-I'm n-n-noo~"
Jungkook didn't listen and thrusted himself over my insides.
I screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain, my mind went blank.
"K-keep going m-more ahhh"I couldn't hold my voice, his penis felt too good , filling out my stomache fully ,due to his size.He thrusted inside roughly, then picked me up, knowing I wanted him even deeper inside.I slung my arms around his neck, pressing my chest against his, desperately trying to close the gap between us.
"Gosh , you're so tight baby"
He muttered before the moment he hit my sweet spot.
"Kookie , I'm cumming nhh uh-" He grabbed my ass and pushed me up thrusting his dick deep inside and showdered while he shot his semen into my wet hole.
"M-more , cum more inside me mhh"
I felt him panting onto my neck  and came short after.
There were lewd sounds coming from between us , he pulled out.
The semen dripped from my legs while he laid me back onto the bed, kissing me slowly and gently.I smiled, feeling very satisfied.
He tugged me in, wiped my tears and stroked my back, making me feel all cozy.
We fell asleep like this.

*A/N: Since I promised some Yoontaemin action this is going to be a double upload so you might scroll down :3*