22

*A/N: This book makes me happy.I'm still thinking about writing another one as well.
Would you read another ff by me? O.o
Might take some time though
--
Also some ppl might not want to see it so:

*this chapter contains disturbing content.I marked the equivalent paragraph with "*!Warning!*"
*

-Half an hour before-

*Jimin pov*

I woke up in a weirdly colored tent.There were black shadows dancing on the walls.
The light of fire was floating through the fabric.
By taking a glance outside I knew that it was already dark.
My vision was blocked by a tanned man who entered the hut.
I blinked a few times thinking that can't possibly be-..
But it was Jin without any doubt.
He bend down in front of me and told me to be quiet.
His expression went serious in no time.I wasn't used to that side of Seokjin.
"I'm gonna tell you something Jimin.Something you can't tell the others."were his words.

*Namjoon pov*

I was searching for Jin.It wasn't easy to find people in the huge camp of the Daeng tribe.
Those people were annoying too.
They'd find the opportunity to mess with you at the worst times.
Even though it had not been long that I joined Seokjin through the jungle I had learned the basics of their language.
I had to.. I wanted to know when my husband cussed at me.

"Jimin is awake now" Jin greeted me.He seemed to be in a bad mood.I could tell, even when he tried to cover it up with a smile.
His eyes and the stiffness of his body would almost make it obvious to me.
I gave him a soft smile and took his hands, surprising him by kissing his delicate lips.
"I love you" he said shyly.
He still had to warm up with those words but it was adorable.
"I love you too" I said and I saw how he thought about making a pun but he let it be.
I went into the tent right after.
"Hey Jimin, long time no see.How do you feel?" It seemed like I made him snap out of his thoughts.
"Ah hey Joonie" he smiled a weak smile "I'm okay, I feel a little dizzy though".
I hummed and nodded because I had expected that, then took a wooden bowl from the floor and handed it to Jimin.
"There are a lot of trees here.Unique trees, they give off a narcotic scent. The native are used to it, but we aren't.".
He gulped down the water I gave him, in only one go.
"You should be fine after some hours." I assured him.
"Thanks".
When he said that, I started to worry about Jimin, he looked really pale and seemed kinda spaced out.Those were symptoms none of us outsiders had after entering there.Though I brushed it off, reminding myself that every body is different.
I told Jimin I was going to check on the others and left.
Then I started to wonder why Jin had ordered us to bring Jimin in another tent when there would've been enough space in the other one.Something was odd.

-current time-

I thought Jin would be happier to have our friends back at the jungle but from time to time I noticed his expression dropping.
That wasn't like him at all.
Jimin had made his way out of the tent on his own and fell into Yoongis arms after finding us.
"What do I spy with my little eye?"
Jin winked.
I smiled, feeling very content with how Yoongis crush had turned out.
Staring at them, Jin and I cocked our heads simultaneously.
"We are happy for the two of you" I grinned.
Just as I thought how good they looked together, Taehyung stepped next to them.
He snuggled close to them and looked at us intensely.
He reminded me of an animal that caught it's prey and didn't want to share.
Seokjin snorted and scolded Taehyung "Ya!What are you doing?You're ruining the moment!".
I giggled, already suspecting what was the case with them.
"Pabo hyung!" He glared at Jin "you don't get it?".
Jin exploded "You punk!How are you talking to me!?".
Then he threw his shoe right into poor Tae-Taes face.
In the blink of an eye Taehyung was hunting after Jin, who laughed a laugh that reminded me of windshield wipers.
Left were only Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and I.
"I hope they are gonna be back for dinner.." I said as I looked at their silhouettes disappearing behind the tents.
"Dinner?What will we have?"
Hoseok asked, looking more excited than ever.

*!Warning!*

I led the way to the long, big pike they had heated.
I didn't really want to see it.
For Jins sake I ate the meat they cooked, so I could stay here.But I still wasn't used to what they served.
Since we had joined Daeng tribe, we had only been eating human meat.
It was the one thing Jin and I argued about all the time
Human meat every day.
"I don't get it.You don't want to eat human meat but you eat animal meat without hesitance.
We all live here.
We all die here.
Stop thinking so selfishly"
Since we argued about it, those words passed my mind all the time.Especially while eating, obviously.
I spaced out while watching the pike glow over the fire.
The Daeng clan was very different from the Bang clan.
They were more advanced, but still they were more radical as well.
I wondered how it felt to eat your aunt or sister.
I couldn't believe how everyone here was obeying the rules so easily.But that was how they grew up.Mommy and daddy were just some adults, sister and brother just some other kids.
The clan was a whole big family but at the same time the ignorance for blood made them reckless.
"When they come, they come"
Some aunt told me after I asked her if she wasn't scared to be the next one to get eaten.
Even though it was a cruel fact, the thing that bothered me the most, emotionally ,was the screams of the impaled.
Sitting in the tent, listening to the screams and knowing I'd eat the person, the screams belonged to, very soon.
I tried not to think about it, because if I did, I knew I would have a mental breakdown.
To be honest, sometimes I still had to throw up.But I tried to cover it up.I lost a lot of weight after coming to the jungle.

However, as far as I knew, Daeng tribe used way more inhuman methods to kill than Bang tribe.
The chosen one was dragged to the tent of the shaman, their legs sinews were cut so they wouldn't struggle as much.
A bio drug was used to keep them from passing out.
Their hands and feet were tied behind their head while strong men inserted the burning hot pike into their asshole.It required a lot of strength and could take from fifteen to thirty minutes, the chosen villager being at full consciousness.
Meat of a tortured was better, or so it was believed in the clan.

*!Warning ended!*

"Food!I'm super hungry!"Hoseok shouted out.
"Uhmm Hoseok ..about the food" Jungkook started off "it might not be what you think it is".
Taehyung looked at Jungkook, a piercing glare on his face.
Jungkook gulped.
He was about to tell Hoseok but the young spy waved it off, saying "I already know, Jungkook.
No need to tell me".
Jungkook sighed, out of relief and took the diligent boy into his arms.
"So are we gonna eat or not?" Hoseok asked and wiggled around in Jungkooks arms, inpatient, almost jumping out of his arms.
"Let me hold you properly or I'll eat you up right here, right now." Kook smiled and poked the older ones nose with his own.
Hoseoks eyes went big.
Jungkook giggled "Chill.All that's gonna get ripped apart are your clothes.".
Hoseok blushed, realizing the lack of the mentioned clothes, his boyfriend surely had.

As I thought, Jin and Taehyung were late for dinner.
"Where were you?" I asked Jin.
"Uh- just in the trees around the camp, you know."
I furrowed my eyebrows
"Baby I told you to tell me if you leave the camp."
"I didn't have time, duh"
"I'm serious Jin!" I growled angrily and pulled him onto my lap.
Then lost my anger when I saw him blushing and whispered into his ear "you better stop being such a naughty boy~".
My hand reached over to his skin, stroking over his well defined tummy.
"Hurry with eating, yeah?".

*A/N:I really missed Namjin so much.I can't even put it in words..
Even though none of the boys seemed to feel the same way 😂*