25

*A/N: hey there, I'm back with part 25.I felt I had to take some inspirational time since I noticed this book growing far from what it had been before.
Wanted to retain the former atmosphere with this chapter.
👋👋👋*

*Hoseok pov*

"WETHER IT IS SIGNING THIS OR TELLING YOU, I'LL DO NEITHER!"
Jin screamed, face bright red, waving with the paper in hand.
Namjoon attempted to say something but he was cut off by his irritated bottom "AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO GET PAPER WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAINFOREST IF I MAY REMIND YOU?!?".
I quite didn't get why he would flip over this little.
"F-first of all I'm a scientist, of course I carry paper around.
And second of all this is a serious concern." Jin almost teared the paper apart the moment Namjoon said that while I prayed for an appearance on hello counselor, I had enough to whine about.

For example Jungkook avoiding my gaze 24/7.
Or the fact that he was going to marry a strange girl and raise children to kill more snakes, maybe forming a movement against snakes.
Well I wouldn't care about the last part, I hate snakeus.

And then there were Namjoon and Jin who didn't have any problems with distance, no.
They'd argue from noon to dawn and have angry sex afterwards.
I wouldn't care if Jungkooks and my tent wouldn't be located right beside theirs, creating awkward situations.

As for Taehyung.. He was still trying to make Jin understand by sending him signals, that his boys were his.
Jimin and Yoongi were more than busy enough with their own stuff.
Jimin and Taemin would leave occasionally and play whatever while Yoongi had become popular around the villagers.

"What's this formula about?" Taehyung asked and snatched the paper out of Seokjins hand.
"I, Seokjin, am not planning to do things like migrating to Russia and changing my name, ending my own life, sponsoring all my money to charity and burying myself alive.. Jin owns money?"
"I do not!And that's not the only reason why this is silly as heck!
Why'd I do any of this" Jin snapped.
"I don't know.You are acting weird lately." Namjoon answered nonchalantly.

Later that day, it was almost evening, I overheard Jin and Jimin talk about something.It caught my attention.
"I don't know Jin, just do something about it.He is one of us, we can't do that."
"I don't want to do that.But what am I supposed to do, they'll be here at my tent tomorrow.
They'll ask for him.
If I don't hand him over we'll die.
You don't have any idea how that makes me feel, so shut up if you don't have anything helpful in mind." Jin could be heard, his voice growing louder with every word.
"Someone will hear us if you don't keep it down, idiot."Jimin whispered.

When I got back to the tent I planned on telling jungkook about what I had overheard.
He was sitting in our sleeping spot.
I didn't know how to talk to him, he still avoided my eyes.
"U-uhm Jungkook, there is something I-"
He shook his head
"I'm sorry Hoseok, I'm tired, it's late, let's just sleep."
I gulped.I really wanted to tell him but he clearly wasn't going to listen.When I had laid down, I felt pretty lonely, even though Jungkook was sleeping right next to me.I tried to gulp down the bad feeling Jins words had left inside me and sleep.

*Jimin pov*

I couldn't sleep.
Tae and Yoongi hadn't noticed and were sleeping peacefully in each others arms.
My stomachs felt weak and my heart was pounding like wild.
Jin said they'd come in the morning.
They'd come and claim their fee.
The fee Jin had to pay for us staying here.The fee for all the trouble the outsiders had caused.
Even though I knew I wasn't the one they wanted, I was afraid.
I kept thinking of an way to get outta this damned deal, or at least flee.
But I was sure Jin had thought of this day and night.

The sun rose before I could catch any sleep.Left was a shitty feeling.
I prayed for Taehyung and Yoongi not to wake up before they were here.I was an emotional mess.
Slowly one indigenous after another woke up and left their tent.
The silence was almost painful.
After half an hour the camp was full of life so I figured they'd come soon.

I heard footsteps.
Many men walked past my tent, in the direction that led to Jins and Namjoons tent.
I knew it was about to begin.
So I shook Taehyung by his shoulder.He looked up at me and just went back to sleep, without a single comment.
I shook him again.
"H-hey what-"he turned halfway around, as soon as he saw the expression in my eyes he understood that I was serious.
"Jimin..I'm awake okay?what's wrong?"
"You'll see yourself just-
Help me wake Yoongi"
"That's dangerous you know?"
"That's why I woke you first, you'll risk your life for me, right?"
"You are mean"
"Shut up, just make our princess snap out of her dreams."
Taehyung giggled and cleared his throat.
"YOON- FUCKING -GI!IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AND GET YOUR SHITTY, SQUISHY ASS OUTTA HERE!!"Tae screamed in his deep, wall shaking voice, right into Yoongis ear.
He was so loud, it made me nervous.
Soon after, he had two hands around his neck, choking him.
"You are a dead man.I'll make sure you never scream again."
Yoongi growled, which was scary.
But much scarier were the voices in the distance, coming from Jins tent.
I tried to distract Yoongi and Tae from their early roleplay.
"Y-Yoongi, it was me who told him to wake you, a-am sorry but.. I-it's urgent." Yoongi let go off Taehyungs neck and faced me.
"What could be more important than my sleep?" He doubted.
I heard the voices become louder and louder so I just made them follow me to Jins tent.

Taehyung looked alarmed as soon as he could hear the voices clearly.
We barged into a shocking scene.

*Taehyung pov*

"Fuck you!I won't give him to you!I'll never!Fuck, Jin, say something!"Jungkook shouted.
I had never seen him like this, his face had turned into an hostile grimace, his teeth were bared.
He shielded Hoseok from the many wild man, shoving him behind his back.
"He is ours" the biggest of the wild stated, pulling a machete out of his belt.He had many tattoos and his eyes looked dead.
"What're you talking about asshole?"Jungkook breathed, then looked at Jin.
He seemed to understand.
"You" he said, his eyes filled with disbelieve.
Jin was shaking, even though he tried to remain calm.
With a head nod of their leader, one of the men attacked Jungkook.
He was knocked out by Jungkooks fist in just a blink of an eye.
I attempted to go between them but Jimin held me back.
My eyes met his, he looked sad, but he wouldn't let go.
"Jungkook!"Hoseok screamed when four of them jumped at his boyfriend all at once.
Jungkooks screams could be heard all over the camp.
He was able to fight three of them but the fourth would rip his head back, giving the others the opportunity to capture him by his arms.
There was nothing he could do but watching how the men forced Hoseok onto a stake and bound him to it, Hoseok crying and screaming for help.
"Hoseok!STOP PLEASE STOP!LET HIM GO, FUCKERS!LET HIM GO"
You could see poor Jungkooks veins popping out of his neck while screaming for his loved one.
Yoongi couldn't hold his anger anymore either and stormed out of the crowd, but he was held by strong hands.
We watched some man approach with a long whip, that was sparkling in the light of the hot sun, making our throats go sore.
"Jin, make it stop!What did we do to you?why?!?!"
Jungkook shouted, upset over the betrayal of his friend.
Hoseoks sobs were interrupted by a loud "pang" and a cry filling our ears.
I knew this wouldn't end till he died.And they wouldn't make it an easy death.
I held my breath.
"YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH GIVE ME MY BABY!!!
I'LL KILL YOU!I'LL KILL YOU!"
Jungkook screamed painfully and lost his breath for as moment.
Hoseok begged for them to stop,
then the second whiplash was being heard.
Jungkook screamed, Hoseok gasped.
Then Hoseok screamed, we felt his pain.There were tears streaming down their faces.
There was no hope it seemed, when the big guy approached with his machete.
They were handed pots of blood.
They spilled it over Hoseok whose body was bound to the stake, he coughed from the blood.
This was becoming a ritual.
Another whiplash.
"STOP!I CURSE YOU!
I'LL DO ANYTHING! LET HIM GO!"
Jungkooks cries did not bother anyone.

"Stop!I'll take responsibility. It was my fault!"Jin shouted.

*A/N: Enjoy the holidays!*