9

*A/N: So we have loads of pov changes in here, sorry if it confuses you too much

It's a chapter of confusion anyways xD*

*Jimin pov*

"Who would have thought this human-monkey would fall asleep in the cap?"
Yoongi complained silently as he carried Tae down the hallway of the hotel.
The three of us were decided to share a room.

"Do you wanna go to the sauna?"
I asked after Yoongi had placed Taehyung on the bigger of the two beds while releasing a long sight.
I was sure he would say yes but all he did was shake his head.
"We can't leave Taehyung alone while he is sleeping.Think about it.He has no clue where he is"
Embarrassed by my thoughtless manner I raised my voice "Y-you are right!I didn't think properly"

I dropped myself on the smaller one of the two beds and buried my face in the pillow.
Soon I couldn't breath anymore so I had to lift my head ,facing Yoongis startled expression.
"You are going to sleep there?
You can't make me sleep in the same bed as-" he cut off his sentence ,then did a dismissive gesture towards me and said "forget it".

*Hoseok pov*

"Are you really going to sleep on the floor?" I asked Jungkook ,tugging at my PJs sleeve.
"The bed is weird"he replied.
Pouting decently, I looked at him all curled up on the floor.
I stood behind him ,facing his back and then pressed one of my toes into his side complaining "I don't wanna sleep on the floor though".

"So what?"
I made a childish noise and desperately tried to get his attention. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his chest.
"Sleep like this"

~time skip~

A piercing sound rang through my ears. I forced my eyes open but in the next moment I was already tossed aside on the hard floor.
The sun was too bright to bare.
I felt my stomach hurting from hunger and heard Jungkook call my name in a nervous and louder growing manner.
When I finally got my bones to move I found myself dealing with an almost too adorable Jungkook getting scared by my alarm clock.
I laughed softly and threw myself back on the hard floor which I shouldn't have done ,it hurt.
"Jungkook come back here, will ya?"
"How can you be so calm when I'm here searching for something that sounds like a giant hornet!?"
He replied ,panicking more than before.
I seriously thought about telling him it's just my alarm clock but I enjoyed watching him getting all worked up way too much.
"It's over here!" He seemed to have found my phone.
It was in the first drawer of the bedside table.
He was very cautious while opening the drawer.
His eyes went really big as he saw the strange black object inside.
The first alarm ended automatically so the phone stopped ringing.
He took it out of the drawer and turned it around in his hands.
I sat down on the bed and made him sit next to me.
"What's this?"he asked and looked at me for the blink of an eye.
"It's my-" I tried explaining but in the next moment the phone was emitting the same sound and vibration again and Jungkook threw it through the whole room onto the wall.
And that's how my phone died.

*Taehyung pov*

What a strange night.
What a strange world.
What a strange feeling using a toilet for the first time.

*Jimin pov*

It had been four a.m. when I was woken from a huge cry coming from the other bed.
At first I thought Yoongi had killed Taehyung in his sleep but it was just a really confused Taehyung falling out of bed.

"I can't believe I shared a bed with you"Taehyung said grumpily while we made our way to the buffet.
"Shut up ,I'm not pleased either"
Yoongi replied and scratched the back of his head ,but he didn't look as pissed as he sounded.
Also Yoongi usually would have complained a lot more if he was woken by someone at four a.m. .
Today he just glared at Taehyung and then claimed Taes side of the bed for himself.

Tae didn't like crowded places ,so the cafeteria was a nightmare to him.
He tugged on my shirt and placed his chin on my shoulder while looking around suspiciously.
We taught him how to take his food from the buffet and he even managed to get to the seats with it before it got cold.
But then there was another trouble.
Yoongi and Taehyung argued about who was sitting next to me and I started feeling as if I hadn't brought a warrior of an old village and an adventurer here but two little kids.
In the end they had to sit next to each other which I ,in the hope to get some peace, had demanded.
But the peace didn't last long and they started arguing again ,after some time I spotted Hoseok and Jungkook on the other side of the cafeteria and waved at them with an expression that said 'safe me ,I cannot deal with those two any longer'.
They came over ,both of them in a bad mood.
"What happened"I asked ,not really interested.
"Jungkook killed my phone"
"What phone?"Jungkook asked.
"The phone you threw onto the wall!"
"Oh.."

*A/N:I know ,I know ,my updates are ridiculously slow xD*