10

*Jungkook pov*

Hoseok was angry ,or rather constantly annoyed.
Although I knew I was at fault, he was just too adorable when he was angry.
As soon as we entered the car ,which was going to drive us to our last stop,
I reached out to him and started kissing him recklessly ,pulling him onto my lap.
I licked his lower lip ,him moaning to the sensation.
He was tugging on my hair slightly while I sucked on his toungue and told him how cute he was.
His hands stroked over my chin ,down to my neck ,over my tattoos."Hmm more~"he breathed out.
That was the moment I realized we had been watched.
Yoongi was sitting on the drivers seat and watching in what I identified as a mix of uneasyness and unbelieve.
"What are you fucking doing in the back of our car ,huh?!?"
Hoseok jumped from my lap ,shocked by Yoongis voice.
"We aren't in the jungle anymore ,tsk"
He said and started the motor ,noticing Jimin and Taehyung who where about to enter the car.
They didn't seem to have seen us since they didn't say a word.
Yoongi was about to start driving but checked for the others first.
"Taehyung your seatbelt."he pointed out calmly.He hadn't had it on.
Taehyung struggled with the seatbelt ,so Jimin reached out to him and put it on.

We made a stop at a shop , only Hoseok went in , he came back with a small box that had 'Samsung' written on it.

"Are we leaving the city?"I asked as the landscape changed.
"Yeah we are going to our workspace ,the Institute is outside town"
I wondered what the institution would look like.
When I was about to look out of the window again Hoseok whispered "Why can't you just apologize?"
I looked back at him and he turned around a little "For breaking my phone".
I gulped "Uh Sorry".
When I said those words the language didn't seem familiar ,they were strange words to me.
That was when I felt my first bit of nostalgia after coming to this stade.
As if Taehyung would have noticed he choked me from behind and said in our mother tongue "Don't be down.Seems we are almost there.".
Taehyung was my childhood friend and he never failed to know when I felt shitty.Even though I never admitted it when I did.
Taehyung being the son grandson of our former leader ,he was a little bad-mannered and maybe spoiled.
But after all he was a caring, hardworking and honest person, he was his grandfathers grandson without any doubt.
I knew he needed more time to make friends than others, he didn't have much trust after all but I had the feeling he was very comfortable in their presence already.

*Hoseok pov*

"The head demands an interview with the leader of the clan."
The employee told us.
This made Jimin go wild ,he was going into business mode from one moment to the next.
Jimin was the only one of us who really belonged here.
Other then us, he was a business man .Our professions differed from Yoongi being an explorer and politician to Namjoon being a scientist to me being a PSS agent.
I've heard Namjoon has worked in this institude before but Yoongi and me only came here for the preparation of the expedition.
"It's weird being back in the civilization after a while ,isn't it?"
Yoongi said to me while we were watching Jimin doing his work.
"Yeah kind of" I agreed with him.
Jimin stepped back at us and stroked his hair back like he would strangely only do when he was working.
He sighed annoyed and told us we had to contact Jin one way or another.
"There is no problem with that"Yoongi said ,he told us about the phone he gave Jin before we left.
"Couldn't you have told us earlier?"Jimin snapped ,making Taehyung flinch in surprise.
Jimin always got too caught up in his job.Though he was amazing at it too.
Yoongi began showing us pictures of Jin and Namjoon happily.
He had received a whole bunch of them since we left, one showing Namjoon being kissed on the cheek by Jin while wearing strange makeup.
"He definitely is a sefie-queen"
I stated.
"Let's just call him already"Jimin commanded.
Taehyung laid an arm around Jimins shoulders ,his lips almost touched his hair when he whispered "Calm down, Jin probably won't answer anyways ,I'm sure he is busy with other things at the moment."
And he was right ,Jin didn't pick up.We spent 3 hours waiting in Jimins office before he would finally call us back."You are late."Yoongi stated after spending 3 hours with Taehyung in a small room.
Jin giggled like a little child and showed Namjoon in the background.
"I war busy giving Namjoon a new hairstyle."
"They'll never let him alone"Jungkook thought out loud.
"So what is it?"Jin asked.
"We have a problem and you better stay on that call because we really need you for once."
"Are there bears?Monsters?I can't do anything against monsters you know."
Jin said.
"If you knew what I went through"
Taehyung sighed.

On the end of the day we finally ended every shit the employees put us through.Including physical exams of Taehyung and Jungkook,
which was horrible to be honest.
We avoided a lawsuit , which they almost caused by biting and eventually leaving some marks, though.

*Taehyung pov*

I felt like I just underwent a sexual ritual after the physical exam.
I remembered Jimin being shocked by the lack of privacy in the camp.
I didn't get it ,this was much worse.

*Yoongi pov*

We had arrived at our rooms , this time everyone did get their own room since the company had lots of space in the employees wing.

Hoseok had suggested to play a card game most of us had never heard of so we gathered at my room.

"Tae what's that behind your back?"Jimin asked , sitting on the floor and watching Taehyung stepping in.
He stood up and tried to look behind Taes back but Tae just turned around , they giggles until Tae revealed the pack of potato chips he held in hand.
"Hoseok gave them to me"He explained, while said person stepped in.
"Can I have some?"Jimin asked , bouncing up and down and watching Taehyung sit down on the other side of the game board, facing me.
I yawned as I heard Hoseok say "They are for everyone, and there is more , this just didn't fit in the bowl."
When my eyes met the huge bowl of sweets, I knew Hoseok was a professional at planning meetings like this.
I didn't eat much but focused on building up all of the items.
"The youngest shall start" I said , knowing it wasn't me, I'd rather watched the others playing."Oh, who is the youngest?"after a bit of asking we figured Jungkook to be the youngest , which nobody had expected.
"Call me hyung then!"Hoseok tried to convince him but kook just shook his head and stated there must have been a mistake while pinching Hoseoks cheek, who blushed but still complained.Although he wasn't convinced with being the youngest he started the game by rolling the dice and getting a 6.
Taehyung sighed, I smirked.

*Hoseok pov*

We had almost finished the game , with Jungkook leading on first place, Taehyung following shortly after (he was really frustrated by that) and Yoongi at 3rd place, when a call interrupted us.
It was my phone, the phone I bought today.
I jumped on my feet and took a small glance at the display before snatching it from the drawer and storming out of the room as quick as I could.

I picked up the phonecall that'd give me the shock of my life.
But I stayed calm and after placing a message at my rooms door ,in the deepest black of the night, I left the building without a word to the other guys.

*A/N:Yeah so , this isn't the end , don't worry xD.
It's been some time since the upload of the last chapter , that's because I wasn't satisfied with this and had to extend it.

Oh and you see, Yoongi , Jimin and Taehyung really gave me the chills so I wanna focus on them even more now.

Hope you enjoy the chapter~*